bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
i moved the old vid pack into game folder but i still cant get the old scenes
I had the same problem and I edited the file old video-pack.rpy, and I changed the data old_video_pack = 0 to old_video_pack = 1. backup go back to the game and you have access to it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scapest

taru

Apr 23, 2018
so is anyone else not able to progress with the church thing i go down at night but cant talk to the nun about it the next day.

Quinnzoel

Nov 12, 2017
i need help, rlly
i stuck at
Common 3
-If everything goes well, when you get up in morning, your mother must come to your room telling you Alvin came to visit you
I hired all 8 prostitutes and have all their scenes
All the shootings is done
But i cant trigger that event at all, i've been trying stuff with his mom too but no luck

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
i need help, rlly
i stuck at
Common 3
-If everything goes well, when you get up in morning, your mother must come to your room telling you Alvin came to visit you
I hired all 8 prostitutes and have all their scenes
All the shootings is done
But i cant trigger that event at all, i've been trying stuff with his mom too but no luck
you can send the savefile?

Reactions: leetboy

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Is this one of those games where you download every chapter? Or I can just download Chapter 3 and not miss anything?
each chapter is stand-alone so you don't have to but to get a better understanding of whats going on you would need to download each one

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hey guys where are the piece of shit Eva's house on map, I pass the talk with Eva and i must found fucking machine but EVa's house isn't on map :-(

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Hey guys where are the piece of shit Eva's house on map, I pass the talk with Eva and i must found fucking machine but EVa's house isn't on map :-(
I belive you need to go to the sex shop and talk to her daughter to get access to the house

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
I try to go to sexshop at every part of day, but saleswoman always just aks to buy something :-( and i have bought all of things in the shop
Yeah I found where was the problem
erikasex variable must be > 13

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
will chapter 2 and 3 play well on wine
Download the full and not the compressed version. double click .sh and when prompted click execute. Viola! It'll run on wine but I experienced severe lag after long usage. Executing .sh has always worked like a charm.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
In chapter 2 After the event in the church, something bugged and the next morning when I went to go talk to the nun the next part of the event didn't trigger. Daisy is no longer at the church and I never took her to the farm and I was able to just go talk to the mother superior to get the key without doing the middle part of the event.

I wouldn't be too worried except Daisy never got that 1 love point she would have gotten from talking to her.

edit: it's also now become apparent that since I never brought her to the farm she also isn't at the farm, she just stopped existing, so now dom isn't showing up at the farm either. anyone know the specific variables to change to fix it?

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
SVS - Link

Maxslife-0.32-patch.Only.zip - - -

Changelog:
New A scenes
New A2 scenes