Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
theoretically that button should no longer be on the pc screen from update 0.32, do you have the bulb in the main UI? if yes, use that
Huh..no i dont. I guessing its similar to the chp1 remake then? Yea dont have that.

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
From what I recall, I don't think the latest versions have had a compressed version (for the full version).

Given that this is seems to be the last version for this chapter, any chance of a blessed soul providing a compressed version for 0.33 full, if possible? 6.5 GB is stiil a considerable download size.

Thanks in advance.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
So im at first game and i am at this part of the game

Laura
-Day time> Living room, meet Laura and watch tv together +1 LL
-Continue until you get a total of 5 LL.

Rita
-Go out from home at night to find a dog.

Laura is never in the damn living room nor i can find the dog..
tried 10 in game days since apparently is only a 30 percent chance for him to show up
should i replay the walkthrough form the beginning or is there a fix??

Volstagg

Jan 29, 2020
So is this a play part 1, 2, 3 kinda thing? cuz i just downloaded part 1 and its asking for a CD/previous version

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So is this a play part 1, 2, 3 kinda thing? cuz i just downloaded part 1 and its asking for a CD/previous version
There are currently 3 chapters. Each is standalone. The download for chapter 3 is split into parts. If you want to play ch3 you need to download all the parts for it before opening the archive.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Was planning on it, but now that i know i gotta download all 3 just to start part 1 gonna have to wait for MEGA to let me
Umm, just to be clear. You realize that there are separate links for chapters 1 and 2 apart from the 3 links for chapter 3 right?
Check the spoiler tags. You should be looking at "Chapter 1 Remastered" to start with.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I want to play this game from the beginning, but I am afraid that I will not finish the game as before. Before in CH3 I had a bug that I couldn't continue the game because the event wasn't starting.

Phathien2108

Oct 14, 2017
I want to play this game from the beginning, but I am afraid that I will not finish the game as before. Before in CH3 I had a bug that I couldn't continue the game because the event wasn't starting.
Which bug you are taking about ? I also wanna play again too. The helping button looks pretty good

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes