Download ~1.43GB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Let me know if .7z doesn't work for you, I can send it in whatever you want
Hi, I need some information. Did you start a new game after you played for a while? Or did you delete the persistent file at some point?
If you can join discord would be better.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I'm stuck at Laura's B-Day preparations, I have the toy for her, talked to Alvin, but when I want to talk to Kristel she kicks me out of her room. Did I miss something?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Maybe someone with a better english can put my explanations in the OP because the question is very asked....

Exactly, there is just optional sharing in chapter 1 2 3
There is also swinging in chapter 3 but only if you want it to happen
At every game start you can turn "ntr" off (even if it's not actual ntr)
And during the game, when a sharing scenes happens you can again décide if you want to share the girl or not
No "ntr" or sharing forced at all (even if thoses scenes are wonderful in my opinion )
Ok, thank you for your response. It gets really confusing when people start misusing the term NTR.

Reactions: rgnar62

Ch4m0n

Nov 8, 2019
I'm stuck at Laura's B-Day preparations, I have the toy for her, talked to Alvin, but when I want to talk to Kristel she kicks me out of her room. Did I miss something?
If im not mistaken give Laura the toy first then talk to Alvin and Kristen, at least it was how it worked for me or speak with her another time of the day

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Hi, I need some information. Did you start a new game after you played for a while? Or did you delete the persistent file at some point?
If you can join discord would be better.
I played the original ch1 quite a while ago so I have the user data folder from that:
\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Maxslife-1504558059
However for the ch1 remake it was a fresh download and started from start as a new game.
I notice the user data folders have different names for the old ch1 compared to the remake, so not sure if they would actually conflict at all or not.

Reactions: cnmman

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Chapter 1 Remake
All images have been redone
All videos have been redone
Some events have changed
All mini-games removed
Possibility to change the name of the main character
New ui
New map icon (Like Chapter 3)
Added a hints system
Added audio in every scene
New scenes added
New characters added
Added a gallery in the main menu once the game is finished.
Changed the whole shop system
The grinding has been reduced as much as possible
so this version like standalone version chapter 2? or if i have the old one i cn replace it with my old save? or else?
The grinding has been reduced as much as possible
also this one, the image resolution got reduce tho?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Well Rita deserves to be whored out if she likes money that much. Not to mention stealing the ring from Dom.
Also it is the only part I did not like so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62
D

Deleted member 740319

i'm stuck on part 2 with Dominique
I have 9 love 21 corruption, had sex with her on hot springs
now, I need to got to the farm in the morning, but when I go, I cant select anything...
all other characters are finished, scenes unlocked, just two scenes after 'Sex in HS' are left with Dominique...
any help?

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Hello Friends, I play currently the chap 2 and I'm stuck after the church, I follw the walktrough but never seen Daisy go to Dominique's Farm. First night in church i fund the secret passage and maria, but after that Daisy disapear of the church and I can't go in basement (the first nun is behind the passage and if I selct her she said noting to me). Maria launch the quest for replacement of daisy and I find the girls in the park. Now, the walktrought say to find Dominique at the farm but there nobody.
Could you help me? I missed a trigger?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't want to cause confusion, just to clarify, I used unren to take a look at the images, I saw that other men fuck women too, is it NTR or sharing? Sorry, I don't speak the language.
If it is either, I will leave it to anyone who really likes it. No offense ok?
And this avoidable thing, it doesn't work for me, sorry, it's my way of being.
It's not NTR it's sharing but if you aren't ok with that all those scenes are avoidable. At the begining of the game it asks you if you want to enable the NTR scenes(even though they aren't NTR). Just say no and you don't get any of those scenes.

Reactions: V&M
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes