Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys,
I think i am stucked at the end of V0.18. The first two achievments from from Laura are missing. So the start of 0.19 doesnt trigger. I think they are the scenes from yoga, cause everytime I talk to her in the yard during day, she asks me if i want to practice, but then it jumps to the toilette scene.
Sooo has anyone a save from start 0.19 ? Or is it possible to edit the points ?
TY :D

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I have no idea what you're suppose to do when you finally in control of Max in chapter 4. I click everything on the screen the map button gives errors.

Reactions: JanisL

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Do the top download says its only chapter 4? What do we download? I see Chapter 3 v0.33 Full has 3 parts, are these what we should download, then the chapter 4? The instillation guide needs to be updated to tell us exactly what needs to be downloaded or better yet, have a complete version...

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
How many games do we have called max's life? Is this a new game, a remake, or a new version of the old game?

xtremslayers

Aug 18, 2019
So guys,as always i made a mini walktrough for this update (fresh start of ch4)...
I finished now,i can tell this: awesome,for me who
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh,i didn't found bug so nice work seriously!
Only reason for not bugging is that you didnt say no to the pissing scene at the beginning, for us we're stuck in first roam

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i also have the bug with the free roam nothing works errors on all buttons and the option too change pissing content is not there anymore when starting over

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes