SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
stuck on Rita, doing "just relax" does nothing. Seen you said something about xmas event but there is no xmas hat on PC.

I dunno.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
can someone share save cmplete i not complete all Sce yet but i use Christmas event now i stuck at mini Laura, snow ball battle there no snow ball battle when i go there i want to finsh some event now i not backup any my save too.
Here it is. Play the event or skip it, as you prefer.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I need a little help! From Kristel I can not do anything I can only see her taking a shower, I do not see her shaving her pussy I went to Alvin's house 3 times on Saturday eveing time and I always see the same scene ... with Sophia it's the same, I tried skip the part of Kristel and give continuity in the game, but he just smells the sophia panties as the last mission of the house and there is no other scene (Mission Sophia is doing Thursday morning)! Any tips on how to make certain of these missions that I lack?
You must have 5 cp with her.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
stuck on Rita, doing "just relax" does nothing. Seen you said something about xmas event but there is no xmas hat on PC.

I dunno.
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
what's the xmas fix for? why does the first post say "last updated on 23 december 2017" and "update: 8 january 2017"? when only today it appeared in the Latest updates section?

redalligator

Jan 10, 2018
новыйВсем привет. Кто подскажет код сейфа никак не получается открыть

redalligator

Jan 10, 2018

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I do not speak Russian sorry, if you can write it in English, I'll help you for sure.

genisthesage

Dec 1, 2017
The rar file in the mega link from the OP seems to be broken. I've downloaded it twice and when i go to extract it with 7zip it can't open the archive.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
You must have 5 cp with her.
Thanks, i followed the WT and it didn't say anything about increasing her CP but i figured it out that you need to go to her room in the morning and click on her when she is in her bath towel and increase her CP to 5.

P.S.: can you add an option in the pc to be able to redo the birthday and xmas events if not wile playing the game, maybe after you have finished all the content of the version you're playing the option will appear. Thanks in advance if you'll consider my request

Shoxlover

Oct 16, 2017
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
I have the same issue and have all of the corruption numbers you list here. I choose "relax" and nothing happens.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
My last sabe was from the end of versión 0.7, how do i get to the christmas event?
I did that after i vent to the cousin and fingered her ass and an achievement message sower up, then went home and i got that i finished the current version then slept to next morning and then a scene with mom appeared and the i've went to my room and clicked the pc then santas hat after that follow the wt

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes