ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
That cigarette lady is only taking cigarettes and saying you can go now :D what the hell? :D

tits4me

Jul 7, 2017
Great update... more Barbara please next time. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Metz67

Oct 30, 2017
I can not get Laura's panties from her room, wich is needed for videochatting with Rita.
I saw earlier in this thread that someone had that same problem in an earlier version of the game, but I haven't seen a solution for it yet.
I'm playing the latest version.

Any help would be apreaciated, thanks :)

Found the solution by accident.
A was not far enough on Laura's path... I can't see why those 2 paths are related though.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Issues time, i'm up to these according to the walkthough but they wont trigger.

The Mother wont be down in the living room at night after cumming over her in the morning

The Aunt is in the bath but i can't go in.

The Cousin wont allow me to the beach, i can only go with her for the footjob.

I've done the party, and got the farm, but these seem stuck. Any help would be appreciated.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Hi,

I'm stuck in Aunt B7 (walkthrough) because :
"Go Sexy Shop, buy Sexy Maid Uniform.
Morning time go visit your Aunt Susan home Tv room, give her Dress. Get Achievement ...
"

or Aunt has already the Sexy Maid Uniform!

"Next day go visit aunt at Susan home, buy her a maid uniform on sexy shop 100$.
Back to aunt, give maid uniform
."
in begin of N7 - Aunt walkthrough.

How can i improve now cp ?

OK, i found : i need the NEW sexy maid uniform (lol)

BadShinobi

Oct 2, 2017
Issues time, i'm up to these according to the walkthough but they wont trigger.

The Mother wont be down in the living room at night after cumming over her in the morning

The Aunt is in the bath but i can't go in.

The Cousin wont allow me to the beach, i can only go with her for the footjob.

I've done the party, and got the farm, but these seem stuck. Any help would be appreciated.
Same problem

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
"Next morning Nora come to your house, she’s a singer and his band name is “Developer”. She’s leaving for a tour of a feu days and bring with her Rita, Laura and Alisia."

This never happens. I've tried loading games from before the beach lifeguard duty and after the lifeguard duty. I already did the mutual masturbation with mom and bought her a dildo, etc. but I can't remember whether that stuff happened before or after the lifeguard shit. In any case, no matter what saves I use, I can't make any of it happen again. Totally confused about the walkthrough. I must have skipped an event somehow and totally fucked up the game. Can anyone explain the proper sequence of events?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes