Okywyin

Oct 15, 2019
How to complete this section
Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria.
-After a few scenes and long talk, you will bring Daisy to Dominique at the farm +1 DaL
-Back to the Church, speak with Maria, get the Church keys to visit her at night.
-At night go Church, enter secret passage, have cunnilingus with Maria.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
hi need help on Chapter 1 Remastered why i can't buy a tv $2500 i have $5000 nedd help any one I do like old

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Nope the fapnation android link of chapter 1 is not the remastered :( wanted to play this remastered with all content.

gamaliota

Apr 26, 2017
help pls im stuck at emma 1 events im not able to raise love points with her more than 3 even while i repeat washing dishes scene on the specific days!

Reactions: 2796natt

zobzius

Jul 22, 2017
Chapter 2 do I need to install the patch ? or just type their names as Mom and Aunt ? like Chapter 1 did to make the game enable the incest.

Sadut barbarian

Aug 8, 2019
There is a version on apkparadise but the switches that turn off the fetish's are broken, game runs fine other then that. Also someone said above fapnation has the apk for it aswel.
I've tried it on other links including apkparadise, but my smartphone doesn't support 2gb installation and above

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes