Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Kuggazer
Version of the game:Max's Life [Ch. 4 v0.38]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:3GB

Compressed Size:

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Need help - how to see the stats in the game. I am at the beginning of chapter 1
If you're playing the remake, there is no stats screen anymore... (Why do you even need it?)
(If you play the original chapter 1 the stats can be found on your phone...)

n_a_m

Jan 29, 2020
If you're playing the remake, there is no stats screen anymore... (Why do you even need it?)
(If you play the original chapter 1 the stats can be found on your phone...)
Thanks for your feedback. This is a Remake ... unfortunately. Walkthrough EVERYWHERE specifies the required points to start and complete related events for different characters - to pause with one and progress with another.How to blindly decide whether to continue repeating certain actions to achieve the required points and when to stop since the points have already been scored.
For example ... At a certain stage, you need to continue sleeping with Mom until you reach 40 MC. How to decide whether to continue or not without seeing your progress?

Reactions: JValkonian

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. This is a Remake ... unfortunately. Walkthrough EVERYWHERE specifies the required points to start and complete related events for different characters - to pause with one and progress with another.How to blindly decide whether to continue repeating certain actions to achieve the required points and when to stop since the points have already been scored.
For example ... At a certain stage, you need to continue sleeping with Mom until you reach 40 MC. How to decide whether to continue or not without seeing your progress?
Hmm, I guess the walkthrough you're using was made for the original...
I don't know if there's a walkthrough for the remake, but have you tried using the ingame "Virtual Assistant" (There're several models in the game, one can be found in your room)?

If you've trouble finding the assistants here are the locations where you can find the different models (you need only one to get hints ingame by clicking on the lightbulb):

Last edited:

n_a_m

Jan 29, 2020
Hmm, I guess the walkthrough you're using was made for the original...
I don't know if there's a walkthrough for the remake, but have you tried using the ingame "Virtual Assistant" (There're several models in the game, one can be found in your room)?

If you've trouble finding the assistants here are the locations where you can find the different models (you need only one to get hints ingame by clicking on the lightbulb):
Apparently you're right.
This is really a walkthrough for the old version - now it is clear why the Assistant's advice did not always coincide with the progress.

New models for the Assistant with their locations are good news for me and a nice bonus! Thank you so much...

Reactions: chaughton22

Dialup69

May 14, 2021
I have a question. I downloaded the newest version of the game and then I downloaded all 3 of the old video pack and copied them into the games folder. When I start the game how do I know if they are installed correctly? When I start the game I start off with a scene of Max washed up on a beach. Is this correct or am I missing a step to be able to start the game from the beginning. Thanks for the help I just found this a kind of usual place for the game to start and wanted to make sure I did not mess up.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I have a question. I downloaded the newest version of the game and then I downloaded all 3 of the old video pack and copied them into the games folder. When I start the game how do I know if they are installed correctly? When I start the game I start off with a scene of Max washed up on a beach. Is this correct or am I missing a step to be able to start the game from the beginning. Thanks for the help I just found this a kind of usual place for the game to start and wanted to make sure I did not mess up.
Yeah, chapter 4 starts on the island. Once you leave the island you get access to the gallery, where you can check if the old video packs are installed correctly.
If you look at Tina's gallery for instance, those scenes are from the older chapters:
screenshot0001.png
If those scenes are playing fine, the Old Video Packs should be installed correctly...

Huynhchithanh

Sep 30, 2018
Help!!! I'm stuck on the quest Sophia chapter 3 NTR route, after being asked by Alvin to go to the sexy shop to buy Sophia's pajamas and give it to Sophia but I can't deliver it to her, mc told me to solve something with Alvin but the door to Alvin's room I couldn't get in was always told he needed to rest

Huynhchithanh

Sep 30, 2018
how to continue with the non ntr path in the alvin-kristel questline in chapter 3? there is a bug in which i have already completed the quest even though i have only bought the perfume, that too it's completed for the ntr route even though i have it turned off. i found a lot of solutions to fix the ntr route but not for the non ntr route, so some help pls.
help me with the route ntr mission Sophia with me bought luxury lingerie but I can't deliver it to her and Alvin is always stuck in his room

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How do I get the full version? download the last 3gb file but I see that there are comments from the previous video pack, it is necessary, if someone could explain to me how to have all the content. Regards.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes