bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
This what I see from a fresh download of a compressed chapter 3, I can't find of the three old video rpa to replace. Adding the three files does not enable the videos in the replay.
not sure if the old video pack works with the compressed version, ask the one who compressed chapter 3
#11,304

bruno062

Jul 25, 2018
Hi, guys.

I want to use the Save modifier for Ch3, but i just cant find my save file, theres nothing in the 'saves' paste.
Where can i find it?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, guys.

I want to use the Save modifier for Ch3, but i just cant find my save file, theres nothing in the 'saves' paste.
Where can i find it?
show hidden files, folders or drives (img1)
user/name / appdata/roaming/renpy (img2)

guedes737

Aug 25, 2019
Hi, everyone!
Can somebody help me in Ch.3?
I am in the part of Alvin and his mother. But after i buy the lingerie, i cant enter his room and i cant give the gift to his mother. I am stuck (in the walkthroughs, its says just to go to the mother's room, but it doesnt work)
Found a solution, Tested and worked for me.

'EDIT: Found a bug in the script. From line 71 to line 100 in game/SCRIPT/sexyshop.rpy is indented four spaces too far, so if you already have the lingerie, you can't ask the sexy shop employee for a battery.

EDIT: Found the bug with the NTR route with Alvin and Sophia. In game/SCRIPT/sexyshop.rpy, go to line 311 and insert a new line below this one:

``` $ item03ss = False
$ alvin_ntr = 8
```

If you've already bought the lingerie (like I did), this won't fix the problem. You'll need to open the debug console by pressing SHIFT-O and then typing "$ alvin_ntr = 8" and hitting enter. Then hit ESC to close the debug console.'

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
a probably really strange question but Max is the main character of all episodes? A played until ep 2 some years ago.

Jinzo_

Mar 22, 2020
In chapter 3 the assistant says I should talk to Tina in the gym at evening, but she is never there. How do I fix this?

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
can someone explain me how to install old video pack?
download video pack then place it in the folder that says "game" you will find other .rpa / .rpyc files there. If there is already a file with the same name then ull get asked to if u want to replace it say yes

Thomas01

Jan 26, 2020
I checked my virtual assistant in chapter three and it says talk to sophia but when i talk to her it says i need to resolve my issue with alvin. The problem is that i cant find alvin. right after the camping scene he disappears and i cant progress. anyone know how to fix this.

3.70 star(s) 91 Votes