Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
this game is heckin massive for a blind download, so i must ask how present is the futa content?
Almost negligible. There's one chararacter that you meet a long ways into the game, and they have one scene much later on that that with another character as part of a group scene.

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
I am stuck with the game, I can't buy the energy drink, I go to the market, I talk to the cashier and when I say yes, only the popcorn image I have already bought appears.

nyxGal

Nov 12, 2019
How do you get the old video packs to work, when I try to watch the replays in the gallery it say I need to download the rpa file but the file is already in the games folder

Reactions: Mach10frog

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
How do you get the old video packs to work, when I try to watch the replays in the gallery it say I need to download the rpa file but the file is already in the games folder
They do work in the 3rd chapter, not really in the 4th. However, the scenes with the hookers in the club seem to break the game sometimes regardless.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is the chapter 3 downloads available in a regular zip folder? I get errors when I try to extract the rar files.
You may need to update both 7zip and/or winrar to the latest versions.

Reactions: Displayme

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
anyone know in Maxs life chapter 4 how to buy something for steve????? help me out
The overwhelming majority of the time, you can't buy whatever it is until the game is ready for it. So it might be that you need to complete a few more tasks first. Just keep checking back at the store from time to time.

dp107

Oct 28, 2021
I suspect i am stuck, dont know if its a bug or not. Playing Chapter 3.

I have completed the Night club quest for Natalie and Emma.
the guide suggests "Go to sleep, you will be woken in the morning by Brenda, the policewoman"

but no such trigger is happening?

How will it be triggered!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I suspect i am stuck, dont know if its a bug or not. Playing Chapter 3.

I have completed the Night club quest for Natalie and Emma.
the guide suggests "Go to sleep, you will be woken in the morning by Brenda, the policewoman"

but no such trigger is happening?

How will it be triggered!
I don't have an answer as to why, but I remember that quest and it worked fine for me when I did it. My recommendation is to see if there's anything else that the game will let you do and accomplish to push things forward. There are times with major quests that you need to do EVERYTHING up to that point to move on, and sometimes the game doesn't tell you if you missed something along the way.

dp107

Oct 28, 2021
I don't have an answer as to why, but I remember that quest and it worked fine for me when I did it. My recommendation is to see if there's anything else that the game will let you do and accomplish to push things forward. There are times with major quests that you need to do EVERYTHING up to that point to move on, and sometimes the game doesn't tell you if you missed something along the way.
Crap.... Now i have to be talk each one in game, lots of variables to check. Like a programmer.
Any way to fasttrack it?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Crap.... Now i have to be talk each one in game, lots of variables to check. Like a programmer.
Any way to fasttrack it?
If there aren't any hints available, then probably not. I'd just try and remember which girls quests you were working on before you started that one and begin there. Sort of process by elimination after that.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes