gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
my problem is about the family... moreover what church event? i dont remember anything about any church event except when natalie got taken away and theres a nun in there being held.

based on my searches they say i should put this to fix some problem of chapter 2 im not aware of
what should i use anyway? the one you link is much older... what should i do?
Ohh, sorry, i thought 0.18 was the church update, but it was 0.19... (haven't played chapter 2 in a while)
The fix I linked was posted by the dev of the game and I know it works fine (I didn't try the one linked in the op, but I guess it's just a reupload by somebody else...)
You definitely should install it before 0.19!
Looked at the walkthrough and it looks to me like you missed two corruption points for Rita somewhere (should be at 44 since the 0.14 content, but yours is only at 42) I guess that's the problem...
In case you bugged out somewhere, I posted a full 0.18 save here: https://f95zone.to/threads/maxs-life-ch-4-v0-42-kuggazer.4815/post-2046621

Reactions: Pushpa Gotama

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
Ohh, sorry, i thought 0.18 was the church update, but it was 0.19... (haven't played chapter 2 in a while)
The fix I linked was posted by the dev of the game and I know it works fine (I didn't try the one linked in the op, but I guess it's just a reupload by somebody else...)
Looked at the walkthrough and it looks to me like you missed two corruption points for Rita somewhere (should be at 44 since the 0.14 content, but yours is only at 42) I guess that's the problem...
In case you bugged out somewhere, I posted a full 0.18 save here: https://f95zone.to/threads/maxs-life-ch-4-v0-42-kuggazer.4815/post-2046621
ill see what i can do and thanks for the save.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Will chapter 2 get a remake just like chapter 1?
To the best of my knowledge, he's never said anything about a graphical remake. However, if you ever played the orginal Chapter 1, the jump to where 2 is was pretty substantial, even if 3 and 4 look better than 2.

What he did do a while back was go through Ch 2 and make everything simpler and more straightforward. My first time through, I actually got stuck and couldn't figure out how to progress, and gave up about 80% of the way through. Then I went back and replayed all three games before Ch 4 started, and after it was redone it was a lot better.

Idontknow2342

Sep 11, 2020
Any idea how to get past this? I cant access the right hallway outside of Erika's room to get to her room, also can't access the hall outside Maria's room but can still manage to get in there.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'BG/church_right.jpg'>:
  File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 17, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
Exception: Could not load image u'BG/church_right.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 17, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image u'BG/church_right.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
i just used a save editor for my own to edit laura stat and get the blowjob in the toilet achievement... i noticed that whatefer i do and keeping on repeating that i just cant get the achievement hence me using a save editor and it worked. lastly, how do i make sure that sophia's son is not included in anything to do with her? him not watching or touching her is that possible?

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
i just used a save editor for my own to edit laura stat and get the blowjob in the toilet achievement... i noticed that whatefer i do and keeping on repeating that i just cant get the achievement hence me using a save editor and it worked. lastly, how do i make sure that sophia's son is not included in anything to do with her? him not watching or touching her is that possible?
It’s been a super long time since I’ve played that part but if there is a way to avoid having Sophia’s son be involved then it would have been a super obvious dialogue option. Wasn’t there a part where you were either talking to Sophia’s daughter or Sophia herself where they asked if you wanted the son to be involved? Other than that try and see if you can turn NTR off in the settings menu or on the computer in your room. I can’t think of a single NTR/sharing scene in this game that wasn’t totally optional.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
It’s been a super long time since I’ve played that part but if there is a way to avoid having Sophia’s son be involved then it would have been a super obvious dialogue option. Wasn’t there a part where you were either talking to Sophia’s daughter or Sophia herself where they asked if you wanted the son to be involved? Other than that try and see if you can turn NTR off in the settings menu or on the computer in your room. I can’t think of a single NTR/sharing scene in this game that wasn’t totally optional.
if i understand it correctly the ntr/sharing path of sophia involves his son being part of it is it (i didnt play ntr, i dont like it so i dont know)? the non-ntr part is just him watching while the mc have sex with his mom... moreover, while i follow the walkthrough when i finally get to the part where sophias son is asking the mc for him to join, there are no choices showing up... it just keeps on going until mc have sex with sophia while her son watched.

if there is really a choice i would go back even just to deny him, but im sure the walkthrough or the game does not say whatever...

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
How to use old video pack guys? I downloaded and paste it into 'game' folder but still not working
That honestly should work. But make sure that you're copying the actual video files. The one for act 1 is almosy 3 gigs, and the one for act 2 is almost 5 gigs. You might see files with the same name that are very small, and those won't work.

Reactions: Boldano

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
if i understand it correctly the ntr/sharing path of sophia involves his son being part of it is it (i didnt play ntr, i dont like it so i dont know)? the non-ntr part is just him watching while the mc have sex with his mom... moreover, while i follow the walkthrough when i finally get to the part where sophias son is asking the mc for him to join, there are no choices showing up... it just keeps on going until mc have sex with sophia while her son watched.

if there is really a choice i would go back even just to deny him, but im sure the walkthrough or the game does not say whatever...
anyone?

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Max's Life [Ch. 4 v0.43]
DOWNLOAD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Hello, new here (come to play this game again). Based on OP, there are more than 1 Chapter. So Should I download all chapter?
And how to process from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 and so on?

Mark-Chain

May 11, 2018
So presumably, 0.43 is just part one of some kind of mini arc. So it won't be updated here till it's finished? Is that what's happening here?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes