ozgur666

Jun 22, 2017
Hi everybody. When the game is opened, black and white squares appear on the screen from time to time. How can i solve this problem?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Since this game is one of my favorites there in this site, i decided to make their real faces, how the characters would like if they were real, i know, nobody asked that and it took me a bit of time to finish the part 1, but it was fun to made it, so, i'll show you here.

Part 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the people which ask for Joanna photos, unfortunately none of them were good, i didn't forget about her, her sunglasses made impossible for it, and, i hope you guys enjoy.

Last edited:

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Since this game is one of my favorites there in this site, i decided to make their real faces, how the characters would like if they were real, i know, nobody asked that and it took me a bit of time to finish the part 1, but it was fun to made it, so, i'll show you here.

Part 1

For the people which ask for Joanna photos, unfortunately none of them were good, i didn't forget about her, her sunglasses made impossible for it, and, i hope you guys enjoy.

Well done!! Max's life has been my all time favourite game too.

But your re imagined work is simply the best! I wonder if it were possible to do an entire remake with your renders.

I love you Sophia .. u look even more sexy in realistic renders

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birulei

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well done!! Max's life has been my all time favourite game too.

But your re imagined work is simply the best! I wonder if it were possible to do an entire remake with your renders.

I love you Sophia .. u look even more sexy in realistic renders
I did all of this in this site:

I forgot some male characters, but, i'll fix it, some of girls were hard to find a good appearance like Sasha for example, another ones were to easy to find a good one, like Rita for example, in Sasha's case, i think she looked too old with other images that i used in this site, but, it was my best to post this image here on her, i'll make the part 2 later.

My favorite one is Dominique for sure, she looks like a bit of Zooey Deschanel, but with brown eyes, simply gorgeous.

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
I did all of this in this site:

I forgot some male characters, but, i'll fix it, some of girls were hard to find a good appearance like Sasha for example, another ones were to easy to find a good one, like Rita for example, in Sasha's case, i think she looked too old with other images that i used in this site, but, it was my best to post this image here on her, i'll make the part 2 later.

My favorite one is Dominique for sure, she looks like a bit of Zooey Deschanel, but with brown eyes, simply gorgeous.
I love Dominique and her BUSH! This game have a variety of delicious bushes!! And all the water sports!! 10/10

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birulei

Anjailumatt

Sep 10, 2021
Dunno if ch 2 has the most, but the thing is, like you said, for every sharing scene you get with the switch on, there's one you get for switch off, so both paths are valid, and you don't feel the difference too much. Plus, Ch 2 just sucks anyway, might as well skip it :KEK:
With chapter 4 the dev is just saying "fuck you" to ppl who play NTR Off, and not giving them anything while NTR On gets scenes. Nowdays, NTR Off is just a lite version of the game with less content. Not to mention all the naked touching other dudes, exibitionism, and even the single forced sharing (you are forced to triple threat Jessica in both paths) that bleeds into NTR off. There's just a lot less care given to NTR Off nowdays. At least for me, it feels like each update is making the game worse for people who don't like the sharing stuff.
That why im not really like play game with a mix fetish such harem/ntr combine . Its kinda mess up

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
guys I have played this a while back and i remember that I had some problems with 2nd part. Is it not complete or did I miss sth. Also where can I get a walkthrough for part 2? I am interested in a scene with "aunt" in part 2 about finding a man. I just saw it part 3 with part 2 video pack. She told us to fuck her to forget a man. I want to know what happened there.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
As a promised, i made the part 2 of her real faces, it was harder and some of girls were impossible, but here it go:

I made the Part 1 of the girls, so, if you guys want to see, just click on the "Part 1" link.

lucky_luck

Jun 11, 2021
need help here, i've got stuck at chapter3 where the quest log tell me i should "Go to her!Run!". Which means i must go to the beach, and chase Nicole. But if i click the her, it tells me if this is no point of return and must check everything before. I've done everything it's the last quest log i need to complete, but i can't. I don't know if the game bug or what. Need help please...

MelodyMark

Mar 20, 2020
need help here, i've got stuck at chapter3 where the quest log tell me i should "Go to her!Run!". Which means i must go to the beach, and chase Nicole. But if i click the her, it tells me if this is no point of return and must check everything before. I've done everything it's the last quest log i need to complete, but i can't. I don't know if the game bug or what. Need help please...
you should to share your screen in game, maybe anyone help u

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes