keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
Can someone please help me?
I'm using a Macbook; I've download the compressed Mac version of Chapter 1 and it's telling me it can't open the app.
Could anyone tell me why that be the case and if this can be resolved?

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
What are the events that need to be completed so that when you are first introduced to the sex machine in the church by Lily and Maria, that you can go to the sex shop, electronics store and park. In short, I am trying to figure out what I missed. I am now at a complete standstill in the game with every path blocked.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
I really like the game, but I am now completely blocked in v.26

First part of Sophia route is done. Maya route is done.

In the Sophia NTR route, I sent Alvin the photos, he jacked off to Moms pics, I went back and he told me to get the lingerie, I did, and it is in my inventory, but it is telling me I have to talk to Alvin again before I can give the lingerie to Sophia. What do I need to do to resolve this?

In the Erika route, I completed everything until I got to the scene where the sex machine was shown and it is broken. I was told to get the battery, but I was not given the machine (like the WT says I will). As a result, I cannot get a dialog with the girl at the sex shop, or the electronics store, or have a conversation with the bum in the park. What do I need to do to resolve this?

In the Natalie and Emma route, I completed everything thru talking to the woman in the Lingerie store and fucking her in front of a crowd, but now Natalie and Emma no longer go to the sauna, so that route is blocked. What do I need to do to resolve this?

There are no other paths I can follow until I can resolve at LEAST one of these.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: cCc123cCc

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I really like the game, but I am now completely blocked in v.26

First part of Sophia route is done. Maya route is done.

In the Sophia NTR route, I sent Alvin the photos, he jacked off to Moms pics, I went back and he told me to get the lingerie, I did, and it is in my inventory, but it is telling me I have to talk to Alvin again before I can give the lingerie to Sophia. What do I need to do to resolve this?

In the Erika route, I completed everything until I got to the scene where the sex machine was shown and it is broken. I was told to get the battery, but I was not given the machine (like the WT says I will). As a result, I cannot get a dialog with the girl at the sex shop, or the electronics store, or have a conversation with the bum in the park. What do I need to do to resolve this?

In the Natalie and Emma route, I completed everything thru talking to the woman in the Lingerie store and fucking her in front of a crowd, but now Natalie and Emma no longer go to the sauna, so that route is blocked. What do I need to do to resolve this?

There are no other paths I can follow until I can resolve at LEAST one of these.

Thanks in advance
Download the unofficial hotfix (you need the one with _hotfix in the name) from here, because you already bought the lingerie for Sophia...
Extract the rpy file to the Maxslife-0.33-pc\game folder and load your save, after that talk to Sophia, that should fix this quest...

For Natalie and Emma, check the Sauna on Thursday afternoon.

Try the missing part quest after you've done Alvin's route...

Last edited:

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Download the unofficial hotfix (you need the one with _hotfix in the name) from here, because you already bought the lingerie for Sophia...
Extract the rpy file to the Maxslife-0.33-pc\game folder and load your save, after that talk to Sophia, that should fix this quest...

For Natalie and Emma, check the Sauna on Thursday afternoon.

Try the missing part quest after you've done Alvin's route...
Thank you so much. Completing that scene also unlocked the dialog with the Sex Store clerk!

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes