sasiskius

Oct 3, 2017
Hmm i cant progress with Ketty... Help button on her says: I think someone wants her panties... But first you have to do another thing... Like to to studio...
I go to studio and noting just photoshoots with girls, when i go to appartment to talk with her she just askes if i want to access private rooms... And when i go to Yakuza he just says thats all for now go away... im lost is that a bug or am i missing something because of her i cant progress... Thanks !!!

Somple

Feb 6, 2019
I have a problem with a scene of the chapter 2

1569300881485.png

I try to do this part, but when I go to the farm in the evening, I can't enter or do anything else, please help.

1569301049387.png

Thanks and sorry for the bad english lol

Last edited:

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
So there's a chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3, and remake. Do I need to get all of them to play the game? Are chapters 1 & 2 bundled with 3? Can I just play the remake? Is he still working on this one, even though there is a "remake"? Trying to minimize my data usage.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
Mar 29, 2019
So there's a chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3, and remake. Do I need to get all of them to play the game? Are chapters 1 & 2 bundled with 3? Can I just play the remake? Is he still working on this one, even though there is a "remake"? Trying to minimize my data usage.
nope
you have to start with chapter 1
finsh it
then chapter 2
finsh it
then chapter 3 work in progress

the remake he kinda stop working on it for now dont know if he will start again

enjoy the game
you have tons of hours to play and fap

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes