• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pokoe

Apr 29, 2018
playing v0.22, the nun scene(mother superior's underground dungeon)...I have tried using the patch...tried save just before the event...have made sure to complete all events before the nun scene..but still the error persists of me not being able to talk to the blonde nun to go to the dungeon during the day and the game bugging out...
also have tried the shift+o command making maria_count=0,...cbt=True but still doesn't work

plz help

Edit: added the save if anyone can check the issue
Help...im stuck at church......i cant continue talking to first nun after watching maria scene
try this but you need re-start event

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
try this but you need re-start event
I don't know how this fix was different but it finally worked...like replacing the files in the scripts folder before didn't work for 3 times but suddenly this one does it so thx
For anyone else wondering...
1) close the game and put the fix files in the game/SCRIPT folder (or drag the SCRIPT folder of rar file into the game folder) and replace the files
2) u need to have console mode enabled if not use unren.bat (u can search for it) or follow some instructions to enable it
3) open the game save and press 'shift+o' and put these commands in the game one by one
daisy_count=0
erika_count=0
maria_count=0
cbt=True (the 'T' in True must be capital)

now the game will treat it like u have been in the church for the first time..so replay it and the event will run as expected

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
According to playthrough I have completed all of the twins scenes for chapter 2 but I'm still missing last scene for Amber after fun with two twins...what is it and how to unlock it?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've started Chapter 3 and noticed a lot of mistakes in the dialog. The grandpa always says niece/nephew instead of grandson/granddaughter/grandchild(ren).

Also, Elena's love drops from 15 at end of Chapter 2 to 9 at start of Chapter 3. And the Twins love drops from 4 each at end of Chapter 2 to 3 each at start of Chapter 3. And Daisy's Love point turn into a Corruption point.

Edit: Also, Skipping doesn't work at all.

Last edited:

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
After playing part 2 for some time the game crashes with Out of memory error when I try to save. I tried to find solution online but I can't find anything useful. Does anyone have the same problem? Its pretty annoying. Thanks for your help

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
After playing part 2 for some time the game crashes with Out of memory error when I try to save. I tried to find solution online but I can't find anything useful. Does anyone have the same problem? Its pretty annoying. Thanks for your help
If I remember correctly, I used to have this problem on my old computer (with various Renpy games). The only thing that worked was to save often (every night before sleeping) and if I get the error, quit the game and restart it and it would fix it for a little while before it would happen again. It's annoying but if you save often you don't have to repeat to much and you can slowly progress. It's been a few years since I had this error so I might be confusing this with another bug/problem (in case this doesn't work).

Reactions: darkmine

Kalcifer

Dec 21, 2018
Hey guys, I'm on the first chapter but I'm stuck at the Christmas Party scene. I gave the mom and the aunt the aphrodisiac but when I go to talk to Laura and the cousin they just repeat the same dialogue and I go back inside instead of having a snowball fight. Talking to mom and aunt again doesn't do anything and I even did the aphrodisiac again to no avail. Talking to Rita upstairs does nothing as well.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Do i have to download each chapter separately or the chapter 3 will come with the others one together?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've found a bug or error during Rita's vacation in V0.25. During the vacation it says she gains corruption (12 points) but after the vacation her corruption points haven't gone up.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys, I'm on the first chapter but I'm stuck at the Christmas Party scene. I gave the mom and the aunt the aphrodisiac but when I go to talk to Laura and the cousin they just repeat the same dialogue and I go back inside instead of having a snowball fight. Talking to mom and aunt again doesn't do anything and I even did the aphrodisiac again to no avail. Talking to Rita upstairs does nothing as well.
I'm not sure what the issue is. Post your save file and I can look at it.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I think I found a bug. In Erika's route in V0.26, I bought the butt plug and lube before they asked for it (because I lost my place when looking at the walkthrough), and when I get to talking to Eva about getting the part, she never gives me her keys. It's been almost 3 weeks and still nothing from her. I think it's because I never talked to the salesperson at the sex shop about the part, and I can't when I talk to her.

Edit: I loaded a save from before I started Erika's route, and buying the plug and lube when they ask made it possible for me to get the keys from Eva after 4 days. So it's confirmed that buying the plug and lube early kills the route.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Another error. During the orchard scene with Daisy in V0.28, it claims to give Daisy 10 love points, but none show up on the phone.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes