whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Ok so, trying the Alvin NTR or non-NTR route where you try to get him to forgive you or what not. I get stuck on giving Kristenl the Perfume or get stuck on the talking to Sophia part according to the walkthrough.

I've reloaded to before an event as well as I had passed this up a bit on accident and made sure it didn't interact with the club thing where you need Alvin to build for you, I originally thought that was the issue but it didn't seem to be...

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Ok so, trying the Alvin NTR or non-NTR route where you try to get him to forgive you or what not. I get stuck on giving Kristenl the Perfume or get stuck on the talking to Sophia part according to the walkthrough.

I've reloaded to before an event as well as I had passed this up a bit on accident and made sure it didn't interact with the club thing where you need Alvin to build for you, I originally thought that was the issue but it didn't seem to be...
Going through saves it looks like it has something to do with a trigger that occurs during the Ch 3 Twins questline. May be worth patching for people that don't JUST follow the WT (and then accidentally skip lol)

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
According the walkthrough "
-Sunday morning, go Kristel home, go twins bedroom click on them. Back to the entrance, pass time till day time, back to their room, click air conditioner. Pass time again till evening. Twins are now one in her room playing Pc, other in bathroom, Peek and Walk In.
-Wait next Sunday, morning> look at them without blanket
-Day> watch Tv with them

I did all of them but I can't watch the tv with them.
Can u help me please?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

I had the same problem today as I played. After talking to Alvin and Kristen about Sophie in the guide he writes that you need to talk to sophia and kristen and instead I have it as if it was all over and I have only a choice: okay! and the prize (sex) probably some game error, I already had a few of them.

Warcry25

Feb 11, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/Update030.rpy", line 286, in script
jump no_au2_steve
ScriptError: could not find label 'no_au2_steve'.

guys need help pls

Reactions: Ruskis
Mar 10, 2019

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/Update030.rpy", line 286, in script
jump no_au2_steve
ScriptError: could not find label 'no_au2_steve'.

guys need help pls
you probably have NTR off, turn it on and you get a yes or no option, that's how i got past that part anyway, I said no lol

Reactions: Warcry25 and Ruskis

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I give up this game.
I pass the game according to walkthrough, and after the task at Sophie (NTR or Neutral, Alvin sex with Prostitute or Sophie) When I got a bug and flew at the end of the task instead of what I had to give a bottle of perfume to Sophie, instead I only had thanks from Kristel and Sophie, I couldn't do anything more.

Now, when I need to gather a group of guys to enlarge a new house (family relocation), when I want to gather Alvin to help me, he is still angry with me and is still sitting in his room.
This game is full of bugs, it's annoying. It is a pity, because I wanted to finish part 3, there is not much left, but I cannot go further through this mistake. :confused:

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
So something that has me a little curious is with the incest tag but I have yet to see any incest (just started chapter 1) is there a patch or does it come later (referring to the “landlady”).

west78

Nov 14, 2019
the game is bug on chapter 3 i cant go to map if i do the game crash saying
Code:

While loading <'Image' u'UP024/OBJECT/map.png'>:
  File "game/SCRIPT/Map.rpy", line 2, in script
    call screen map
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'UP024/OBJECT/map.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/SCRIPT/Map.rpy", line 2, in script
    call screen map
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\ikari\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'UP024/OBJECT/map.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Sat May 23 22:33:32 2020

hithere6969

Aug 9, 2018
in chapter 2 im stuck I can't get Laura and Rita to show up when I go to bed even though I seemed to have done all the requirements. Help would be appreciated.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
So something that has me a little curious is with the incest tag but I have yet to see any incest (just started chapter 1) is there a patch or does it come later (referring to the “landlady”).
Restart and when it asks you to name the first woman type "Mom".

KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
Playing as Alisia -> done ( go to sauna and alisia lose)
but im stuck in
-Find all 4 of Aunt’s sex toys: upstairs, right door has 2; downstairs, middle door has 1;
downstairs, right door has 1?
so how to trigger this event i searching for sex toys in upstair/downstairs but never find any sign of sex toys, so can someone help me ?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes