Other005

May 23, 2019
Does this game have futa ntr? Because I saw the tag but sometimes a guy gets the MC's girl and the futa gets the MC. Just to confirm.

Reactions: Kratos767

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
chapter 3 is being a cunt to extract
Chapter 3 is tricky, as there are three parts that all need to be extracted to the same folder. Make sure you do chapter 3 part 1 first, then extract the other parts into that folder. At least that's what I did, but it has been a while.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Chapter 3 is tricky, as there are three parts that all need to be extracted to the same folder. Make sure you do chapter 3 part 1 first, then extract the other parts into that folder. At least that's what I did, but it has been a while.
yeah ive tried multiple times to extract just part 1 and then put part 2 and 3 into the same folder in every way possible, but they never merge
chapter 3 should have just been all one file---normally split chapters havent given me issues though people should stop making them, as it's annoying to have go back and forth just to play a game. but this is down right atrocious
ah so fuck it, i wont be able to play chapter 3 until someone does the bright idea to merge all parts into one

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
After playing chapter 1 for an hour I have no idea how 4 more chapters were made after this. How much more could he possibly add?

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
ok i have downloaded the compressed version instead
edit: started playing and a big glaring problem came right up: the grandpa calling you nephew like wtf

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
i am sorry but i can trigger the camping scene with sophia kristel and alvin now but when i choose no while talking with kristel to trigger the sophia ntr route they said talk to sophia and kristel and then check the cam for alvin but when i talk to both kristel and sophia its just the sex scene trigger no more dialogue about alvin plus i can not check the cam for alvin pls help im still stuck

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
are some events time running? do i need to follow the walkthrough, or can i get all of it by investing time in the game

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
did the church glitch ever get fixed in chapter 2 or was it 3 i forget which one? but its annoying as hell to get around

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
why did you make the granddad's dick bigger than the mc's and every other guy's? i smell subtle netorare there of the women liking his massive godzilla compared to the mc's"small" dick in comparison off-screen post story. Maybe im imagining it being bigger but it certainly does look more massive
also you could have added in a grandmother or two
also why the does both paths end so suddenly? there is no closure and is just random as fuck and chapter 5 is much shorter compared to the other chapters. is there more coming?

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
also why the does both paths end so suddenly? there is no closure and is just random as fuck and chapter 5 is much shorter compared to the other chapters. is there more coming?
Do you see the complete tag before the games name??

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I love this game. Finally ntr and sharing the way I like it, no wimpy cuck, no over the top bbc bullshit, and sharing with good friends or family members with a good dose of dp!
If anyone could recommend similar games I would be very happy!
I usually only find this degrading bbc and cuckhold bullshit!
The only similarly good games I have found are:

1. A Struggle With Sin ( imo the best game)
2. Misfits

Last edited:

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
how should i download 3d chapter?)
i mean there is obviously 3 parts and i've downloaded them in 1 go and extracted 1st part, but when i open 2/3d part it seems the same and i don't get which files i should extract to complement 1st part

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes