Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android ports of Max's Life
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location

Max's Life Chapter 5 v0.52
Special Instructions:

Install apk file
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/maxs.life.five/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Chapter5 RPA:
Mega
Chapter5 v0.52 APK:
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 1 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 2 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 3 v0.33
Mega

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.45

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/maxs.life.four/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Mega

Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files (only the ones listed below)
in "Documents /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game" folder.(Add the .rpy files as well)

Compressed Old Video Packs:
Add the Old video pack rpy file/s to game folder also.
Old Video Pack Act 1:
Mega
(855mb)

Old Video Pack Act 2:
Mega
(1.21Gb)

Old Video Pack Act 3:
Mega
(1.53Gb)
Updated my Android port to Chapter 5 v0.52

JESparrow

Sep 16, 2020
I kinda of don't want this to end because if it does the cucks will invade the devs other game and that's the one I support on subscribestar.
Its going to happen regardless. HIBAH is very good, with more updates will surely get popular unless abandoned and once that happens BAM invasion starts.
Can only pray dev sticks to his promise of no ntr.

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
Hello, I saw that in the analyzes that NTR and sharing is being forced, is this true or is it still possible to avoid all this type of content?

al.shm

May 31, 2020
So is it focused on NTR? Ok thanks, I played the first season and I really liked it, it was one of the best games for me but now as the focus is on NTR, sharing and swing I won't continue playing.
There will be a remake from beginning with no ntr sharing (as the dev said)

Reactions: _SerapH_

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
damn boutta play this game turns out the theres an unavoidable ntr, swinging and allat, and it seems the mc gets all the flat chested ones damn, thanks for the reviews

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
There is another game Depth's Revival, has better HS models and animations.
Thanks for the heads up I'll check it out.

Edit: Looks good but just from the preview clips I can tell you Max's Life has far superior pussies on the girls that actually shows proper penetration and doesn't just look like the MC's dick is stuck in unmoving textures lol.

3.70 star(s) 97 Votes