bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Is there a problem loading 0.13 saves into v. 0.15? I'm getting mostly exceptions. When I hit rollback I can play a bit till the next exception, but when I hit ignore it goes back to the opening screen of the game?!
Got the same problem but with 0.14 saves

BaoBao

Jun 5, 2018
I stuck at the beach Eva ask for cigarettes I buy it to her over 10 time but she keep ask for it did I miss something?

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
ok, this is gonna sound stupid, but at the begging of the game I changed the MC's name, and now I am very very, unhappy with it, is there way to change it back to max (via console variable or something)?

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
I know at the start of chap 2 he says he went to prison, but why? i played the first game then second, did i miss something about a crime?
Natalie and producer?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
anyone have the save right when .15 starts ? my .14 saves r giving errors
If you have downloaded and tried the re-done version of chapter 1, be advised that it uses the same save folder as chapter 2. And those two are not compatible.
Make sure you are using a save from 1.4, backtrack in your saves till you find a 1.4 save and those error's should not occur.
The same happened to me you see, earlier posts explains my frustration until I figured out why.. had totally forgotten that remake of chapter 1 saves within the chapter 2 game, must be an oversight from the Dev.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I know at the start of chap 2 he says he went to prison, but why? i played the first game then second, did i miss something about a crime?
Natalie and producer?
You haven't played the end of chapter 1 then, game version 1.1-1.2 if recalling correctly..
The prison part is a large game part in itself, slightly different than the rest of the game, but worth the effort ;)

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
You haven't played the end of chapter 1 then, game version 1.1-1.2 if recalling correctly..
The prison part is a large game part in itself, slightly different than the rest of the game, but worth the effort ;)
odd! i could of sworn i finshed it. there was no other paths.

U

User_10739

To the people having trouble with previous saves, make sure you aren't trying to load a save from the reboot which saved in the same location. That's what happened to me I loaded what I thought was the end of .14 the game started up until I went to the studio, then went crazy with missing variables. When I loaded the actual end of .14 from a save page earlier it worked fine.

Reactions: bigmen

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
To the people having trouble with previous saves, make sure you aren't trying to load a save from the reboot which saved in the same location. That's what happened to me I loaded what I thought was the end of .14 the game started up until I went to the studio, then went crazy with missing variables. When I loaded the actual end of .14 from a save page earlier it worked fine.
Yeah I've been complaining, as informing about the same issue since discovering both the error and reason/solution.
Would it be possible for a Mod such as You dear sir, to place the info on the OP, so it doesn't get to fill much more in the forum posts themselves? Would be easier if players got to read about it before downloading, or at least can look at the OP when they start getting frustrated about strange errors.
Also it might further encourage the Dev to create different save folders for his different "games", which would cure the issue instead of treating it :winkytongue:

Jimtherland

May 17, 2018
Hey guys,
I have a quick question to ask!!
Is there any sound in Chapter 1?
I though I had sound; however , all of sudden I can't hear any sound while watching animated scene..

Please help me! Thanks : )

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys,
I have a quick question to ask!!
Is there any sound in Chapter 1?
I though I had sound; however , all of sudden I can't hear any sound while watching animated scene..

Please help me! Thanks : )
I could be wrong but if i remember correctly there isnt any sound in chapter one. chapter 2 is where sounds started being used during animations.

Maestro993

Mar 14, 2018
Anyone else have this bug where it jumps to morning breakfast if you try to have sex with mom during the day? Did I forget to do something?

EDIT: Nevermind, checked the WT and I missed some events.

noob81

Oct 6, 2017
How do I go to the beach on my own? The in-game walkthrough says to talk to Alisia in the morning but when I do it triggers the footjob beach event. Is it a bug?

I also can't trigger the bathtub event with Aunt even though I have 28 corruption points

This person also has the same problem:

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes