DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Same here. I'm in Elena house in day time in living room but never meet Natalie!

Edit: Finally I meet Natalie, after posing in underwear for Elena.
Yeah that event was like the longest grind ever.. didn't count how many times I had to ask Elena about her painting before she finally ran out of paint.. was way more than 7 that's for sure, think it's random with at least 7 (as the guide states).
Still a long grind.. and what's up with the photo shoots? Most mornings they had already done them.. appears random as well.. until naked is done and the final "question" pops up.. then I think they are available every morning/day, except weekends..
And the newly hired prostitute.. darn she is a very busy lady.. felt so lucky when I could finally tap that new "acquisition" hehe :eek:penedeyewink:

harrisonford

Jul 12, 2017
I'm not getting any of the new scenes with mom/sisters to trigger. Have with Rita achievement with mom, have with mom achievement with Rita, and have with Rita achievement with Laura. Any event i'm missing?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Damn, Alisia scenes is the best so far , did they just fuck all night until morning ? I hope M and Max can also do that

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Damn update after update this game become so awesome! I really like this game graphic and animation!
Right now I discovered, something that perhaps i lost in v0.13 or 14. I mean the photosection with the Blonde one. I mean i know that i can fuck her in photosection, but i do not remember the cosplay version with her! And damn her cosplay i think is Perona the little ghost enemy girl in one piece!? Seriusly? To sexy! I really hope to see also Nami/Nico or Boa XD

Anyway the only thing that i think was just a bit to far is the first sex time whit little sis. I mean the teacher session was really good with the mother. But i think that sex pose is to advanced for a virgin girl! A virgin girl barelly can do a missionary for the fist time XD Ok this is a game, but i think that for her fist time the missionary was much more good that the cowgirl.
Perhaps someone do not like who i now say, but was much more exciting if for her first time we can also see some blood dripping from the virgin pussy XD
Another think is the sex time, perhaps i am the only one but... it would not be better if we could decide when to come?
I mean some time we wanna see the animation continue while us fap XD but then the animation end and we need to restart the sex thing again XD So i think that was much better if we can decide when we can end and come in the pussy/ass or other sex thing.
Oh yes i wanna say last thing, Elena do not show in the phone thing. So we cant see how many point we have obten with her. Or also in the trophy list.
Please let us fuck Elena in pregnancy mode with her XD

But anyway this game is awesome and i really like it. Cant wait for the next update the v0.16.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there a problem loading 0.13 saves into v. 0.15? I'm getting mostly exceptions. When I hit rollback I can play a bit till the next exception, but when I hit ignore it goes back to the opening screen of the game?!

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone give me the walkthrough from Episode 1 to 12 atleast please
On OP, bellow the Download links for chapter 1 and chapter 2, are two download links for WT's.
0.12 WT is the complete Walk Through for Chapter 1.
0.15 WT is the Walk Through for what is in Chapter 2 so far.

Reactions: Ildoo

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Sept 20, 2018 - re-encoded videos to cut size by 400MB ;)
Max's Life - v0.12 (Chapter 1) - Original Size: 2.73GB

Download PC Windows (1.04GB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Finish 0.15 and the game is a time bomb realy great. Hope some group scene will come and more BDSM.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes