1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
there isn't any yet, I have the images made already but with trying to get Torrid Tails finished up I haven't had much time to work on this game. And I just want to say I have not abandoned this game but it is on hold till later this year.
that's ok. Take your time. May i ask which character will ntr'ing mc first?

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
that's ok. Take your time. May i ask which character will ntr'ing mc first?
Marim the landlady (Mother) is the only character I currently plan any ntr with. But may change later if I get fresh ideas.
There are a few married women that the mc will seduce into cheating with him. To be honest, I don't even like the word /ntr because I am not Japanese and don't speak that language, and all that word means to me is cheating.

And before anyone starts their bullshit crying about ntr in the game, Yes there is a switch to turn it off.

Have you ever noticed how the guys that complain about games with the ntr tag don't seem to have a problem with games with the tags cheating?

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Marim the landlady (Mother) is the only character I currently plan any ntr with. But may change later if I get fresh ideas.
There are a few married women that the mc will seduce into cheating with him. To be honest, I don't even like the word /ntr because I am not Japanese and don't speak that language, and all that word means to me is cheating.

And before anyone starts their bullshit crying about ntr in the game, Yes there is a switch to turn it off.

Have you ever noticed how the guys that complain about games with the ntr tag don't seem to have a problem with games with the tags cheating?
If I had to guess it's down to how the different tropes can be played out, with cheating for example, it can be a character escaping from a bad home situation (It most likely is not) whereas with NTR, it's almost always the exact same (Scumbag rapes a woman until she no longer loves her partner), so cheating can potentially be seen as the more versatile trope and NTR could perhaps be seen as a subcategory of that trope.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Is their any progress with this game
This isn't the dev's priority. It was more of a foundation for a future game than anything. The dev never intended for this to be made public. According to the dev, the game isn't abandoned, and their other game has been getting updated regularly. I think it's safe to say that this game won't be updated regularly (if at all) until their other game is approaching its end.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
This isn't the dev's priority. It was more of a foundation for a future game than anything. The dev never intended for this to be made public. According to the dev, the game isn't abandoned, and their other game has been getting updated regularly. I think it's safe to say that this game won't be updated regularly (if at all) until their other game is approaching its end.
Is their any progress with this game
nope, pretty much dead even if the website is still "active"
I have actually made over 300 new renders for the game. I am also going to remake many of the current ones to reflect the new characters (Roommates). The too younger females just weren't hot enough looking. I have also added a scene replay menu and achievement gallery. You can expect a new web browser release by the end of this year.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Mega link is dead, nopy not exist
Compressed Win/Linux: - - -

K78578298

Mar 2, 2020
In this apk how MC go to any places? The map option not working and and outdoor option not available.

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes