• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Maya and Friends [v1.0] [Diathorn]

1. 3.00 star(s)

YakuzaZzz

The game is okay the art was stunning the story was ehhh ....the thing is its so short that after the first ending you just play skip cause its the same story just different ending literally idk why not focus on a full fledged game instead they show off their art and make an "ehh" story like idk she turn from good girl to COMPLETE WHORE ADDICTED TO DRUGS in one single instance weird af ... would have been nice if each ending had like a story instead its just a screen that says Game ending or Game Over lol ... But Art is really nice so i guess that's a positive .. oh and voice acting was a bit cringe idk i guess the person who did it didn't really put effort into it and just wanted to be done with its like they done it in one take that's my opinion anyways check it out maybe you'll like it .... or maybe am being too honest ...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Alfius

One of the most satisfying games I have ever played.

BUT be warned. The game is very violent and very brutal.

Graphics: 9/10 I love the art style.
    Erotic content: 10/10 Disturbing!
    Story 10/10: Short but very good.
    Voice Acting: I liked it. The MC voice fits her well. The male voices is made rambling similar to The sims. Did not bother me.
    No Animation.

Not a lot more to say on this game without spoiling it. The game is on short side, but long enough for me to give it 5 stars. It's an hour's worth of game time if you take it slow.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sp99

I admire game developers that stays true to their vision and delivers.

This game is beautiful and dark... oh so very dark....

• Art (15/10) This is probably the highest quality of art I've ever seen on this site. Not only is it beautiful, it also got own unique style. It's something unique that I've never seen before and will always remember.
    • Story (10/10) The writing is thoughtful and the plot makes a lot of sense. Combined with the art, the MC really grew on me. But holy cow, this game takes you on a dark journey down the rabbit hole, and there's no plan to come back out.
    • Sex/Fetish (10/10) If you enjoy some domination, you will love this. If you are more of a vanilla fan, this game is not for you.
    • Gameplay (7/10) Not many choices in this VN, but the choices leads to well thought out paths, although they usually come to a quick ending, but still enjoyable.
    The art and story carries this VN, and what more can you ask for from a VN?

One hell of a ride for version 1.0, although a little too short, hopefully this gets regularly updated, definitely looking forward to it.

Edit: Looking at the Patreon of the dev, seems he is more concentrated just on his art now. Is 1.0 all we will get?
  4. 5.00 star(s)

pussyreaperxxx

A good short VN which is majorly focused on violence/gore. But anyways, worth playing the "true" story is fairly linear but I like that you can see the consequences of your actions as well, even if they lead to a game over, David Cage style. The sex scenes are gory and brutal. The art style is really nice. Looking forward to the dev's work in future.

Edit: Just realized there is no "complete" tag so there is a lot of room for future updates, might go down the femdom path eventually. A lot of potential.