Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.1] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Hope it's not going to be just breasts seen like the first 3 cards. Also this game is shaping up to be a short one with only 28 cards so hopefully he plans to do these like ARC and have different missions.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hope it's not going to be just breasts seen like the first 3 cards. Also this game is shaping up to be a short one with only 28 cards so hopefully he plans to do these like ARC and have different missions.
We are only at 0.2, plenty more to come I'm sure. He mentioned on discord that sex will probably happen in 0.3. You might just wait for a few updates if you want substantial content.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
can you share it?
You beggars are not very smart.
The game is free and the only reason people support the dev on Patreon is to support his game.
They get something very mediocre for it. They get the alpha versions of the game a few weeks sooner.
Since those people are literally giving away money to the dev to support the game for next to no gain why would they then share it here and actively hurt the dev? If it gets leaked & shared, less people will support him on Patreon.

Just be patient and you will get the next version too in a couple of weeks.
Or if you can't wait support him on Patreon... it's only 3 bucks for early access....
Begging on the other hand is just dumb.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The game is free and the only reason people support the dev on Patreon is to support his game.
They get something very mediocre for it. They get the alpha versions of the game a few weeks sooner.
Since those people are literally giving away money to the dev to support the game for next to no gain why would they then share it here and actively hurt the dev? If it gets leaked & shared, less people will support him on Patreon.

Or if you can't wait support him on Patreon... it's only 3 bucks for early access....
Agree 100%, sure if it's a few months difference (like dropping public when next private drops) I can see people getting impatient. But this dev drops it a week or 2 from the Pateon release, that's nothin, just wait lol.

Nov 10, 2021

Yeah, agree, my bad

terkokomin111

Mar 25, 2023
Very interesting game!
I like mystery NTR and it is a very fun gimmick.
By the way, ver 0.02, what was the password for the 5 digit trunk?
When I played normally, only 2/5 ths of the cards were collected.

Sorry for the machine translation.

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
Very interesting game!
I like mystery NTR and it is a very fun gimmick.
By the way, ver 0.02, what was the password for the 5 digit trunk?
When I played normally, only 2/5 ths of the cards were collected.

Sorry for the machine translation.
Look at the photo where the trunk is on the table and open. code is there hidden within the photo.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes