Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.2.2] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
The downloads are being blocked Windows' antivirus; it's saying there's a trojan. Does anyone know what's up with that?
The links are clean for me. No problems at all. Why not download the game over Itch.io ... but honestly all 5 hosters are pretty much reputable especially gofile and mega.

MadSwedishGamer

Aug 28, 2020
The links are clean for me. No problems at all. Why not download the game over Itch.io ... but honestly all 5 hosters are pretty much reputable especially gofile and mega.
Hm, weird. Gofile and Mega are the ones I've tried and they've never triggered anything like this before, but this time they both did. I'll try again later maybe.

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
will there be actual sex? or will this purely be a voyeur / erotic game?
Will you actually romance the girls in the game and sex them?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
pinkmochidango, is there are reason you haven’t included the trailer in the OP of this thread? I thought it was quite well done.
bro if maya isnt our love interest how'd that make this game NTR. Devs dont understand the ntr conceot i guess.
Game wasn’t intended to be NTR at its core. Similar to the dev’s previous game it is more voyeurism-focused. However, since Phoenix and Maya are friends and of opposite gender, it is close enough to the very liberal definition of NTR used by many people.

Certainly close enough to trigger the feelings of some NTR-lovers and NTR-haters. Too bad that having the tag will also filter out some people who avoid the tag but might have liked it.
What's the code for the door?
Unavailable in the game as of day two.

Last edited:

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
i really love this game so much, the promise is better. yet mayas corruption is fast enough but given the ingameslore all women are slut by default even mia so its not batting an eye. truth be told im more interesting gathering cards than see getting maya fucked but i really really like the game

my only bad comment would be updates would be 2 or 3 days instead of one

Reactions: pinkmochidango

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
I liked klee prank adventure, and i have never played genshin past the first hour. I think I will still try this game, i like dev. Is it too heavy on ace attorney lore or i can still enjoy it? I know nothing about ace attorney except objection memes.

Reactions: desolate sharidan

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
i am really impress this game have a great quality and the way you can watch her in that office is marvelous way to show NTR i love topic and more when is in camera this is my favorite doujinshi and is filming type of NTR and i love it ...... i want to see what is actually happneing in the office, like see how she end up naked :V like with a upgrade of the video tool to hear what is happening or she can have a microphone in the head 1719961808167.png

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes