Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
Damn straight. I haven't seen renders that looked this good since Iwara.tv, maybe the Chinese devs know something we don't. However with all that skill and then welcomed with a shitty user interface :cry: It's killing me. But then again, graphic design is a whole 'nother rabbit hole so I'm not putting it against them.

The overview is umm.. very detailed, so I hope it will be as story rich as it looks.
If you're playing on Android, it's a bug that's been fixed in the latest version.

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
After reading the short novel that is the description I still do not have some crucial information, let's start with something anyone that played the game should be able to tell me, does the protagonist have a name or is it nameable?

Honestly there should be a named protagonist tag.

Next some necessary questions about content, is it going to be harem, will it have NTR, are there going to be sex scenes without the MC, the setting seems kinda dark so is there rape or similar, prostitution also seems likely from setting and screenshots, I lack proper information to decide if the game is for me, until then I will withhold judgement.
The main character has a name, and you can also customize the name.
Harem game, no ntr.have mc sex scenes.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Footjob avoidable ? (I hope yes)

Femdom, ntr planned ? (I hope not )

First version Android apk 1740 mb ?? Very bad

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: IXL

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
The visuals are a solid 7/10, pretty good but some way overdone fog, false dof, and random animations that don't really need to be there.

The story so far is a 4/10, it might be higher in chinese where it is more understandable, but the english version is poorly translated, and the story itself seems to rely a LOT on some very much chinese cultural things that don't translate well. The characters are quite one dimensional, the personalities are meh, and your MC is using his "Super Power" without the player ever actually being told what it is. The introduction is as rambling as this post and with a lot less actual information on the characters, environments, or even background. All the information that should be straightforward and concise is instead dropped on you with poetic nonsense that even Bollywood would be embarassed to use.

The story idea is good, but it needs some rewrites to make it come to life. Keep in mind I am a storyteller, not a storywriter so I know the difference and it seems to be the same here. Take a page from William Shatner, get a ghost writer, tell them the story and have someone who is better at writing write it for you.

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
The visuals are a solid 7/10, pretty good but some way overdone fog, false dof, and random animations that don't really need to be there.

The story so far is a 4/10, it might be higher in chinese where it is more understandable, but the english version is poorly translated, and the story itself seems to rely a LOT on some very much chinese cultural things that don't translate well. The characters are quite one dimensional, the personalities are meh, and your MC is using his "Super Power" without the player ever actually being told what it is. The introduction is as rambling as this post and with a lot less actual information on the characters, environments, or even background. All the information that should be straightforward and concise is instead dropped on you with poetic nonsense that even Bollywood would be embarassed to use.

The story idea is good, but it needs some rewrites to make it come to life. Keep in mind I am a storyteller, not a storywriter so I know the difference and it seems to be the same here. Take a page from William Shatner, get a ghost writer, tell them the story and have someone who is better at writing write it for you.
Thank you for your kind comments after the tour.
I will try to eliminate the cultural differences caused by the translation in the next version, and will reorganize my story outline.
I think your suggestions about the plot are very insightful and are points I need to keep in mind as I continue to develop the story in the future. Thank you for entering such a long comment after playing the game carefully.
The graphics... I was trying to express some of the character's characteristics visually, so I'm sorry if you don't like it. It's also part of my personal rendering style, and I'll probably improve it in further rendering studies.

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
Am I the only one who sees this page in Chinese

what happened?The page changes language to English by itself

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
Am I the only one who sees this page in Chinese
Sorry for the bad experience, I have changed the default language to English in the latest version.
Sorry sorry sorry sorry!
If you need to change it, please find "英语" in "设置",Or download the newest version.

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
Footjob avoidable ? (I hope yes)

Femdom, ntr planned ? (I hope not )

First version Android apk 1740 mb ?? Very bad
Initially I have been using the native image quality for rendering accuracy, I will improve it in the next version.
Footjob is inevitable in the version in front of you, if you are not satisfied with it I will change it to optional in the next version (I understand, it is my personal preference).
NTR is not going to appear in my game, and Femdom will have to be decided according to the future direction of the plot.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Initially I have been using the native image quality for rendering accuracy, I will improve it in the next version.
Footjob is inevitable in the version in front of you, if you are not satisfied with it I will change it to optional in the next version (I understand, it is my personal preference).
NTR is not going to appear in my game, and Femdom will have to be decided according to the future direction of the plot.
Is pregnancy planned?

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes