kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I can see the black lady image all the time on side bar, but I have no idea how to trigger her event.. or if its required to continue the game?
There's a variable you can check. Check SugarCube.State.variables.chanelJackson and see what it's set to. If it's 2 or something but you can't visit her house after going to the bar then if you set it to 3, SugarCube.State.variables.chanelJackson=3, the option to progress will become available

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
where can I progress this?
The weekend trip hangs now because I haven't finished this quest either

Last edited:

d58654

Jun 29, 2020
There's a variable you can check. Check SugarCube.State.variables.chanelJackson and see what it's set to. If it's 2 or something but you can't visit her house after going to the bar then if you set it to 3, SugarCube.State.variables.chanelJackson=3, the option to progress will become available
How do i see the variables?

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
How do i see the variables?
If you go into Dev Console (F12 on Chrome, Cmd+Shift+J on MAC) and enter the following. Press enter and you'll get a number
if you then put SugarCube.State.variables.chanelJackson=3 into the command line and press enter it'll set it to 3

1670259327639.png

Reactions: wardeco

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I had to force jordi variable to 2 to trigger this quest but now i am stuck here since he is never in his room

subli

Jul 30, 2020
On the third date with Chanel there is a line of dialogue that is probably supposed to be said by her, but is in the player's color.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Autumn piercing, sharing with Jordi, deepthroat with Chanel, titjob with Jessie worked. But can not do anything with Gia. How do I trigger the story?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
When having sex with Chanel, if you're doing the human fleshlight option it will say "You don't think Chanel is corrupt enough yet for you to put on photos from your shoots with Gia... " even if you haven't done any photos with Gia yet. I'm not sure if its possible to actually show her the photos before you take them if Chanel gets corrupt enough early enough.

Edit: It is possible to watch the photos of Gia before you take them.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I just saw that my journal entry from Gia also says nothing new. Last entries are:

You're not worried she's had a total mental break, though, as she's still pretentious enough that she's quoting Mexican erotic writers to you.

This is the end of Gia's storyline for this update.

Loyalty: 92/100
Corruption: 32/100

I have attached my savefile in case someone should be so kind to check it.

Last edited:

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
I'm stuck on the Jessi storyline where we have a weekend together after finishing all 3 options I can't progress further.
Is this the end of the update or is it a bug?

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Is it that you aren't getting content there or that it doesn't lead to further scenes? As they're just intended to be flavor, not the start of chains. The content is also locked depending on the corruption level.
As in it just leads me to an empty page with nothing in it, same with the one in the cafeteria with Gia and the Clothing Bank. It's a minor thing it's not locking me out of anything.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
If Romi helping Gia out with starting the clothes bank is public knowledge then a cool little side event might be to have Vina tell Peta that Peta's mom is super cool, and complain that her own mom wouldn't/won't use her own wealth for that kind of thing. It depends on what direction you want to take Vina's character though, she doesn't really have an established personality yet.

Edit: In general, based on the one scene where we see her it might make sense for Vina to be somewhat envious of Peta and her relationship with her mother. We know that Vina really wants to be a cheerleader (like Peta), we know that she doesn't feel supported by her mother, and we know that her mother disapproves of how she dresses. It seems quite easy to imagine that she'd look to the cheer captain and her supportive mother as a model for how she wishes her relationship with her own mother could be.

Last edited:

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I have the newest version and it shows Autumns icon to the left, I find Autumns room but don't get to meet her.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure the link on this page hasn't actually been updated to 0.3b yet, since I just downloaded it and it doesn't have the text links to Autumn and Veronica's rooms on the main home screen. Plus I've had a Gia notification plastered to my sidebar at all hours, which the changelog seemingly says should be fixed.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
This is what I mean by corruption pics not loading, I have high corruption and I should be getting new images but all I get blank, wherever it should be loading new pictures to show town is more corrupted I don't any. Screenshot_20221206_034234.png

avantissimo

May 15, 2017
How to progress Ariella corruption? I can only get the first two collecting rent options but it will not corrupt her enough to get the third.

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes