Erosenee

Oct 24, 2021
I would recommend using the save provided by the dev you haven't already. Then go to residential and her house should show up. Another place would be in city hall, perhaps there is an action waiting there.
Actually by doing other storyline I was able to unlock the situation

However I'm soft locked after the "family going on a trip and being alone with Jessie", after doing every activity there's no button to proceed, and I'm just locked seeing "You've already snooped in Ariella's room "

EDIT: by doing the event another day I can see the "Go to bed" option. Weird

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Actually by doing other storyline I was able to unlock the situation

However I'm soft locked after the "family going on a trip and being alone with Jessie", after doing every activity there's no button to proceed, and I'm just locked seeing "You've already snooped in Ariella's room "

EDIT: by doing the event another day I can see the "Go to bed" option. Weird
For them going on weekend you should find Jessie in her room friday evening and there should be an option to start their trip.
I can't choose 3rd option for Ariella on paying her debt and there is no way to continue corruption and i don't even know how to increase town corruption so this version might be bugged on multiple storylines

Reactions: Snoopy_H

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So far I have completed the Luna story with how she wants to dress as the Hot spanish teacher- I have finished Jessie's story when she can work at the gas station
Jordi doesn't even have a story line it says "no story line in this update"
Same with Ariella?????
The same issues with this game from day one still plague the game now and I can not find where to trigger things and how to do so I started a brand new game as of this update too

Reactions: Snoopy_H

RexHeller

Nov 23, 2018
So the game keeps telling me that I can progress with Channel Jackson but inviting her for drinks does nothing and I can't find an option to progress with her anywhere else. What do I do?

Arthas71

May 30, 2018
So the game keeps telling me that I can progress with Channel Jackson but inviting her for drinks does nothing and I can't find an option to progress with her anywhere else. What do I do?
Having the same problem, there is nothing I can do I tried everything.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Having the same problem, there is nothing I can do I tried everything.
Poked around the code a bit, the trigger for the next event (Chanel speaking with you in your office) actually requires you to progress Jessi's story quite a bit. So that pic will be there for a while.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Weird thing in my save.

Its been showing Gia having an event forever. Ive never found it, probably a bug.

Blatant_Domain

Jul 13, 2020
Autumn's room text option isn't in yet the game. But you can access her room by going to a room then hovering over the room icons to hers. As for the try Gia room
That's part is bug for me too. It's minor, but their icon did appear without any actions possible anywhere for them. Gya icon still locked for me. But it did not freeze the story or characters interactions, I was able to finish the update without any problems.

I got the icon of Chanel "froze" in middle of the game, then got it working again after the chanel storyline did catch up the main progression.

Need a fix but not gamebreaking. Just a interface bug for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_everhard

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
That's part is bug for me too. It's minor, but their icon did appear without any actions possible anywhere for them. Gya icon still locked for me. But it did not freeze the story or characters interactions, I was able to finish the update without any problems.

I got the icon of Chanel "froze" to in middle of the game, then got it working again after the channel storyline did catch up the main progression.

Need a fix but not gamebreaking. Just a interface bug for some reason.
I feel this should have gone through a alpha/beta test first before released but granted it's like you said not game breaking

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
These types of additions take the game one step above IMO. Good stuff.

On a sidenote, there seem to be a few dead ends, such as the "Catching up on disciplinary problems" at school, checkin the library, and a few others.
Is it that you aren't getting content there or that it doesn't lead to further scenes? As they're just intended to be flavor, not the start of chains. The content is also locked depending on the corruption level.

SugarCube.State.variables.chanelJackson=3

It was 2 before, 2a is her convo in your office, 3 is when she tells you to visit her at her home. Doesn't seem that changing that variable broke anything as of yet but take my messing with this with a grain of salt and have a save before changing it :D
In terms of the variables, that is set to 2 after the bar scene, and then 3 when she comes to your office and invites you to come around. You can change that without breaking things, but the scene where she comes to your office is gated by progress elsewhere otherwise the storyline wouldn't make sense. For v0.3b I'm making the journal clearer on that front.

So using saves provided from the dev, i saw in img folder that story of corrupting school and town should go further but there is no option to trigger that, have same problem with Ariella where 3rd option should be available but i can't select it. I don't know if it's bugged or i'm doing something wrong. There was also 2 path option for Jordi, one is ''i'm cool'' and other is something along the lines of ''let me help you'', it's explained that decision is crucial but i don't know how it would change the game going further or maybe that decision locked 3rd Ariella option. I've chosen to help him which i suppose is opening sharing path, but maybe locked Ariella's scenes or it's just bugged save/this version of the game.
The Ariella rent scenes are as intended, the third option isn't available yet.

The decision with Jordi will open up/close the possibility of sharing and is a gate for people who don't want NTR content.

Yeah this update needs a fix some variables to progress forward do not update and at high corruption some images do not load. One save the nude pe images load the other it does not.
Which scene specifically is this? I'm trying to find any stray corruption values that might be misfiring. That said, as town corruption gets higher various town color scenes will stop being available and be replaced by juicier ones, but it doesn't sound like this is what is happening here.

You need to have 20 town corruption and have the relaxed dress code. Gia will then be available. For Chanel you need to be far enough along in both Gia's and Jesse's storyline. When you are Chanel will visit you in your office. Sometime after that and another visit will result in you being invited to her home. I was locked out of the dress code in a couple saves cuz you have to be maximizing town corruption.
Thanks for flagging that, I'm going to try and see what happens if players consciously don't maximise corruption and sort that out so people aren't blocked from key storylines by those choices (even if they do have to do some legwork to 'fix' that).

For them going on weekend you should find Jessie in her room friday evening and there should be an option to start their trip.
I can't choose 3rd option for Ariella on paying her debt and there is no way to continue corruption and i don't even know how to increase town corruption so this version might be bugged on multiple storylines
There is no third option yet, that wasn't part of this update. Town corruption increases through various choices, mainly regarding changing laws and appointments in the City.

Weird thing in my save.

Its been showing Gia having an event forever. Ive never found it, probably a bug.
Thank you! That has been fixed for v0.3b. The root is that the actual Clothes Bank can't start until the dress code has been loosened, which can't be loosened until you've done the Discipline chain which... Is misfiring.

For real, just, any kind of hint as to where to find people would be incredibly helpful.
The journal almost always tells you where to find people, and this is always true if their location isn't their 'usual' one. Ie, for your family the journal might not say where they are but in that case they will be in their bedroom. Or Adriana at the office. Romi/Peta at their home. Etc.

That said! There are a couple of known issues - mainly with Gia but also one with Autumn - that she's throwing up a notification despite that not being progressible. That has been fixed with the new update that will be coming out today, though.

Reactions: Kei_

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Event with Jessie end, it`s bug?
Are you not European and has this started from a save that predated the final v0.2b version?

If so, it's probably connected to the time issues that I had for a while. For whatever reason some people were having the game time localise to their timezone, which hasn't been a problem for people in my timezone, but has been for Americans and such whose browsers did this. I don't really understand why this happens, but starting a new game from v0.2b *should* have fixed this by forcing everyone onto UTC.

If the answer to my question is no, though, then... I'm at a bit of a loss. The issue you have is that you're suppose to see a going to bed scene now which is gated by what time it is. The update I'm about to release should have a crude fix for that in forcing the time to be 18:00 at the start of this long scene but if anyone has any suggestions for how to fix this I would be deeply appreciative.

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes