Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So a follow up with the indicated pictures on the side- looks like I had to start a brand new game in order for them to appear- the included save with the aforementioned highest corruption appears to not include these, and or is broken

Reactions: RottenPlum

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Anyway to fix this via console? Have the same issue, but i'd rather continue with my save.
in theroy you could see if there is any noticeable differneces between the save I offered and yours perhaps chanel jackson liking or corruption higher to be honest not sure

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Lots of small non-story scenes reflecting the town corruption level in the Park, Bar, Library, Gym, Principal's Office and a non-story set of scenes reflecting Luna's storyline at her work
These types of additions take the game one step above IMO. Good stuff.

On a sidenote, there seem to be a few dead ends, such as the "Catching up on disciplinary problems" at school, checkin the library, and a few others.

Kei_

May 4, 2017
If you find how fix it, tell us, becouse I have the same problem
SugarCube.State.variables.chanelJackson=3

It was 2 before, 2a is her convo in your office, 3 is when she tells you to visit her at her home. Doesn't seem that changing that variable broke anything as of yet but take my messing with this with a grain of salt and have a save before changing it :D

Reactions: B10 and Ash922

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
SugarCube.State.variables.chanelJackson=3

It was 2 before, 2a is her convo in your office, 3 is when she tells you to visit her at her home. Doesn't seem that changing that variable broke anything as of yet but take my messing with this with a grain of salt and have a save before changing it :D
Glad I could help you

Reactions: Kei_

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So using saves provided from the dev, i saw in img folder that story of corrupting school and town should go further but there is no option to trigger that, have same problem with Ariella where 3rd option should be available but i can't select it. I don't know if it's bugged or i'm doing something wrong. There was also 2 path option for Jordi, one is ''i'm cool'' and other is something along the lines of ''let me help you'', it's explained that decision is crucial but i don't know how it would change the game going further or maybe that decision locked 3rd Ariella option. I've chosen to help him which i suppose is opening sharing path, but maybe locked Ariella's scenes or it's just bugged save/this version of the game.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
Can't figure out the new Gia plotline. It would help if it said where to find her as I can only find her in the bedroom.

jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
can't find chanel anywhere, even though her icon is showing up, indicating that she's supposed to be available?

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Yeah this update needs a fix some variables to progress forward do not update and at high corruption some images do not load. One save the nude pe images load the other it does not.

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
Can't figure out the new Gia plotline. It would help if it said where to find her as I can only find her in the bedroom.
You need to have 20 town corruption and have the relaxed dress code. Gia will then be available. For Chanel you need to be far enough along in both Gia's and Jesse's storyline. When you are Chanel will visit you in your office. Sometime after that and another visit will result in you being invited to her home. I was locked out of the dress code in a couple saves cuz you have to be maximizing town corruption.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Sure would be nice when you hover over the portrait, it would tell you where the char is. Took me a bit to figure out where Romi was for instance.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Same problem here
I would recommend using the save provided by the dev you haven't already. Then go to residential and her house should show up. Another place would be in city hall, perhaps there is an action waiting there.

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes