minimizeme

Aug 12, 2020
yes and no on Patreon He states the update is coming but needs some "polishing" and its decent amount of stuff coming
As long as the update is put out for free on here, then I can accept a wait. Enjoying the game and how it plays out.
Many thanks for giving us the update from Patreon though. Don't have an account there so never would've seen it

Reactions: goodshroudy

subli

Jul 30, 2020
There is a decently sized segment of American conservative Christians who see yoga as satanic or pagan. Could this fact be exploited by our hero to drive a wedge between the more conservative elements of the town and the moderate elements?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
There is a decently sized segment of American conservative Christians who see yoga as satanic or pagan. Could this fact be exploited by our hero to drive a wedge between the more conservative elements of the town and the moderate elements?
what that can't be real...but that could work given there is a Gym already game Subli you a fucking Genius

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
"Decently sized segment" reminds me of when some dumbass put out an article saying millennials were getting diamonds embedded into their fingers. A handful of people say it and then the media runs with like half a million people are doing it. Spoiler alert they weren't and everyone who believed they were was a gullible idiot.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
The Jesse storyline is definitely the hottest in the game. I hope that continues, and also more of Adriana talking about Jesse like she did in the beginning of the game. That was so hot :love:

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Ahhhhhhahahaha, maybe?

Either way, I just posted the request but for anyone seeing this before it is processed to v0.3a!

Reactions: buxoi1983

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
So happy to see an update on this. It's definitely one of my top favorite nascent games on F95. Though with so much content already it's probably not entirely appropriate to call it nascent.

I'm curious about the save game corruption. For my 0.2 playthrough neither the folder nor the html file had a version number in the name, and I didn't notice any problems with my saves. Should it be safe for me to continue with them?

Reactions: battered47

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
So happy to see an update on this. It's definitely one of my top favorite nascent games on F95. Though with so much content already it's probably not entirely appropriate to call it nascent.

I'm curious about the save game corruption. For my 0.2 playthrough neither the folder nor the html file had a version number in the name, and I didn't notice any problems with my saves. Should it be safe for me to continue with them?
It should be! It only seemed to affect some people, and having read up on it a bit it seems that they might have just lost access to their saves due to the folder name changes.

If it doesn't work please let me know though!

And thank you very much for the kind words :)

Reactions: kkai
4.60 star(s) 49 Votes