MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
Holy shit - for a .2b version there is a fair bit of content and the idea is pretty damn awesome! If only it were a little more 'open world' with a bunch of repeatable events etc. it would be near perfect!

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I had an idea for a fun side event. What if, once the towns corruption has progressed slightly, but not very far, there develops a controversy where some women complain that some people have been telling them that they are dressed inappropriately when wearing sports bras to the gym?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I had an idea for a fun side event. What if, once the towns corruption has progressed slightly, but not very far, there develops a controversy where some women complain that some people have been telling them that they are dressed inappropriately when wearing sports bras to the gym?
That's genius I am kind of jealous I didn't think of it. I mean say it was the purists (crazy church goers) feel that women at wearing something to revealing or some other bullshit that would likely come from them.

RM

May 25, 2017
Going through and doing a replay. Noting some bugs:

Edit: Nevermind, deputy dance captain's image and gas station stripper's sidebar picture were both hotfixed already.

Second Edit: The executive order for " Abolish dress code for PE too " leads to an almost entirely blank page, with only the "Finish" button on it. You can still progress though.

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I have another idea for a piece of content, or at least side content. A student, or possibly a couple, are from very poor families, and are embarrassed that people are starting to notice that she/they are wearing the same worn out clothing to school everyday. Gia, being a bleeding heart, pities them, and you could give her a hint that helping out might help her campaign. This could create a bit of internal conflict for her, as she wonders if knowing that you will benefit from doing a good deed makes it less good. Of course you couldn't help her directly with the situation (or at least so you'd tell her) but you could suggest that she try to appeal for charity on the girl(s) behalf, and point her in the direction of say Peta's parents or they friend circle. In the end the very grateful girl(s) end up with some highly fashionable secondhand outfit that coincidentally stretch the boundaries of what is socially acceptable to wear in mount pleasant.

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I have another idea for a piece of content, or at least side content. A student, or possibly a couple, are from very poor families, and are embarrassed that people are starting to notice that she/they are wearing the same worn out clothing to school everyday. Gia, being a bleeding heart, pities them, and you could give her a hint that helping out might help her campaign. This could create a bit of internal conflict for her, as she wonders if knowing that you will benefit from doing a good deed makes it less good. Of course you couldn't help her directly with the situation (or at least so you'd tell her) but you could suggest that she try to appeal for charity on the girl(s) behalf, and point her in the direction of say Peta's parents or they friend circle. In the end the very grateful girl(s) end up with some highly fashionable secondhand outfit that coincidentally stretch the boundaries of what is socially acceptable to wear in mount pleasant.
I really like that idea!

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I'm glad you do. I think the core idea is very good, but I think the details could use some work. But that's up to you, its your game after all. I just entertain myself between releases by toying with the characters and setting.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
While I love the Idea how about you make the Girl that Gia gives to clothes to a daughter of one the city council members probably Rachel or try the Pastor's daughters go for a Rebeloius Daughter causing a scene to spite her dad.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
It's a cool idea, but I don't feel like it fits Gia. I think that's the kind of thing that Jessie or Peta might do, if they had a reason to care.

Reactions: Lord_everhard

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
you are probably right I am just thinking everything must push the story forward. it would be nice to see more Students and hell maybe even a school nurse or replace the coach of dance team with a chick

subli

Jul 30, 2020
We actually already have that with Vina Cheung joining the cheerleaders (although I'm not sure she does that regardless of what you do or only on some choices).

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes