Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
According to the Journal, I haven't reached the end of the storyline with Jessie.
The Journal says ... "it might be best to focus on the relationship with the Monroes if you want to get closer to Jessie" but have reportedly already reached the end with the Monroes.
Also, I have had no interaction with Chloe Buns and only one with Aaliyah Brooks where she told me she wanted to depose Chloe. With Ariella I can't get any further than "Jerk off while Ariella strips" Did I miss something or is the journal just incomplete and shit...?

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Here is the link to , which includes the fixes for the Ariella and Jessie storylines not completing properly!

Reactions: Fungamer80

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Thx, so there's more and the journal is just bad?
The journal is fine but as reported further up the thread if you moved faster with one part of the story than another then it could screw up events firing correctly. The two that were reported - which you experienced - have been fixed in v0.2b. The Ariella one will fire regardless, but for the Jessie storyline you'll have to reload to the beginning of the 0.2 content.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Started with version 0.2 and have no idea when I might have done something wrong. Unfortunately I don't have any old saves anymore. Maybe I'll start over with 0.2b even if it's not worth it and there's no guarantee if I'll screw up the storyline with Jessie again. Anyway, the game is refreshingly different and I look forward to new updates!

Reactions: battered47

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Has the whole bit with Casca and your wife been taken out? I recall it from before when I played but can not get it this time.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Where is Cherie Parnell? it does not say this is the end of her update, nor does it say she has no content. so it makes it seem she's in the wild somewhere with content, but is never seen

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
I have enjoyed this game so far. I love the corruption slow corruption part! I am very interested to see this one develop into a great game. It has great potential! I hope to see more of the wife!
Well Done!

masure

Aug 22, 2021
Hello.
Is it hosted anywhere? I’d like to play from my browser without downloading.
Thank you

Sk8race1

May 13, 2020
hey, a little sugestion is to make a loyalty, fitness and corruption check, when you reach a treshold( except by the ones already capped out like ariana)[ with both loyality and corruption maxed out and cherry, with the corruption maxed out]

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes