bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
A couple of notes, right from the start. Not giving a choice to rename the MC and using blue for both dialogue and links is maybe a mistake. On the first, people like to insert themselves into the game, on the second, it kind of forces you to put all choices at the very bottom, which might be fine but cuts out any possibility of placing noticable lionks anywhere else on the page.

barbod67

Jan 31, 2018
Right, so i can't seem to trigger Ariella's content. It's just stuck on the " Now that Ariella is getting naked for Jordi to masturbate, it's time you paid closer attention to her " stage, and i can't find her anywhere at the house. Is this intended or some kind of bug?

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Another thing too- if jessie route is rushed, luna dress path is locked need to revert $luna to 9 or something like that
Noted, and fixed! Will be in v0.2b. Needed to gate a dinner at the Monroes.

Right, so i can't seem to trigger Ariella's content. It's just stuck on the " Now that Ariella is getting naked for Jordi to masturbate, it's time you paid closer attention to her " stage, and i can't find her anywhere at the house. Is this intended or some kind of bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I really like Bimbo Life Coach, and I'm really liking this game so far, but I also see it tending towards duplicating some of my biggest gripes about BLC, so in the spirit of constructive feedback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There's something about this game. Once things get dialed in, this is gonna be really good to play through start to finish in one giant fapapalooza.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
750mb for an early version. How much (mom in particular) content we have here?

Also, what's up with blc. It's my fav game on the site. Is it still ongoing?

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small suggestion: Add another "Go Back" link at the bottom of the pages in Journal personnel listings.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
using blue for both dialogue and links
Save your game (and make a hard save, just in case).
Open "Mayor of Mount Pleasant.html" with a decent text editor (Notepad++, for example. NOT Wordpad/MS Word).
Hit Ctrl+F and search for .mc { (include the dot and curly-bracket).
Underneath you should see color: steelblue. Change steelblue to something like goldenrod (an orange-gold colour).
Save the file and relauch the game.

You can see HTML colour names here;

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes