battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Chloe should also have a route, right? i'm not able to trigger it. Maybe it's excluded if you go with Peta, but idk
and so is Aaliya, at least the beginning of it
She does not! As Patrons will know I released this a little earlier without all the content intended because I decided to go a different direction. Unfortunately the journal entry for her was one of the things I put in that I forgot to change, but it will be corrected for the 0.2a update that will be out soon.

Thanks for letting me know, though!

When Cherry Skye changed from Dakota to Jynx...
You forgot to also change the icon.
-
Also, Aaliyah Hadid folder missing in version 0.2 (I just copied it from version 0.1)
Damn! Also forgot to change that icon.

That said, the model for Aaliyah Brooks has changed from Aaliyah Hadid to Kira Noir because she has more appropriate content available/matchups with other models used in the game.

Reactions: caju and Andeddo

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
She does not! As Patrons will know I released this a little earlier without all the content intended because I decided to go a different direction. Unfortunately the journal entry for her was one of the things I put in that I forgot to change, but it will be corrected for the 0.2a update that will be out soon.

so does Ariella, right?

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
so does Ariella, right?
That one was a coding error because I realised it would show a bad hint early on when it couldn't be available yet... That is fixed now, though, but it has revealed a different error that I am currently sitting here trying to fix!

Reactions: Andeddo

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Found a potentially game breaking issue so I am releasing v0.2a a bit early! Here is the link, I will adjust elsewhere too but don't have full permissions yet:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Found a potentially game breaking issue so I am releasing v0.2a a bit early! Here is the link, I will adjust elsewhere too but don't have full permissions yet: Mega
nice thanks, i was watching just this morning if the game had an update and i missed it ^^

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Dev plz, upload in pixel drain too

Thank you sooooo much for the dark back ground colour. my eyes were bleeding

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017

Damn! Also forgot to change that icon.

That said, the model for Aaliyah Brooks has changed from Aaliyah Hadid to Kira Noir because she has more appropriate content available/matchups with other models used in the game.
They game looked for aaliyah hadid and gave an error. So, that is another tiny bug.

Reactions: Black Xoul

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
After playing through, really promising stuff here.

Good selection of female models. Story isn't overly complicated. General purpose of the MC is straightforward.

Also partial to any game that features Peta Jensen, lol. (Dev, don't be afraid to overload the game with content of her. :LOL::ROFLMAO:)

halluva

May 18, 2017
I feel like the game throws way too much management stuff at you right away; it's overwhelming.

Zawwzaww

Aug 2, 2022
How do i progress with Luna and my mother in law?? I am stuck with 43 corruption for Luna and $75 rent scene

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
hi i can't progress with ariella, it just says
"Now that Ariella is getting naked for Jordi to masturbate, it's time you paid closer attention to her."
but i never get any interactions with her

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Ariella wasn't fixed in a version yet, guys
at least as i can see
only journal entry, as dev did said it produced gamebreaking bug and he releases A, while still working on bug

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
So I really like Bimbo Life Coach, and I'm really liking this game so far, but I also see it tending towards duplicating some of my biggest gripes about BLC, so in the spirit of constructive feedback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, please don't take that wall of text as me being negative; on the contrary, if I wasn't really optimistic about the potential of this game and excited about its future, I wouldn't bother typing all that out. Best of luck!

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes