Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
No, sorry. This game won't have much in the way of that sort of content.
Follow up question... will the son be an adversary or more of a wingman?

I've played a good deal of games on F95 and I'd say that 95% of the games here are all about the MC smashing all the wamon and pushing all the dudes away. The final 5% was a game that I cannot remember the name of, but you were feeding corruption drugs to a town and one of the people affected was a young man that wanted to pipe his mom, and I was amazed that you could actually help him. I've been chasing that high ever since, but unfortunately, no other game has scratched the new itch I found. Shut Up and Dance is another good one I just remembered, but my point is that there are a small number of games that let you help friends smash, and I would love it if there were more.

• Angry
Reactions: merdec
Jan 18, 2021
I've played a good deal of games on F95 and I'd say that 95% of the games here are all about the MC smashing all the wamon and pushing all the dudes away. The final 5% was a game that I cannot remember the name of, but you were feeding corruption drugs to a town and one of the people affected was a young man that wanted to pipe his mom, and I was amazed that you could actually help him. I've been chasing that high ever since, but unfortunately, no other game has scratched the new itch I found. Shut Up and Dance is another good one I just remembered, but my point is that there are a small number of games that let you help friends smash, and I would love it if there were more.
College Daze is one such game. Depending on your choices during the game, you can keep all women for yourself (and turn a few men into sexy women, while you are at it) or you can help your roommate Jake to do interesting things with his mother.

Reactions: Lord_everhard

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
College Daze is one such game. Depending on your choices during the game, you can keep all women for yourself (and turn a few men into sexy women, while you are at it) or you can help your roommate Jake to do interesting things with his mother.
or turn
your roommate into Jane a MUCH better choice and do with her and her mother

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Sk8race1

May 13, 2020

i think a good add is to make his partners "cuckold" him and he would accept it and still stay with them just for the apearence till the protagonist objective is finished or something like that, but it is just a sugestion
obv: english is not my first language so the grammar can have a few missspelings

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Definitely not adversary, but not really wingman either. I more envisage the MC coaching the son on how to be better with women, including one story relevant girl. The big question will be whether you share anyone with him or not, which will be optional at least as far as actual sex but not optional in terms of interest or looking.

Reactions: Fish_lip

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Mayor Of Mount Pleasant 0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Fish_lip

caju

Oct 5, 2017
When Cherry Skye changed from Dakota to Jynx...
You forgot to also change the icon.
-
Also, Aaliyah Hadid folder missing in version 0.2 (I just copied it from version 0.1)

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
i have a question
whats the trigger for content of Ariella? specifically, this update
according to changelog, we should see "rent" events
yet, i'm not able to trigger them
also, while i'm at it
Chloe should also have a route, right? i'm not able to trigger it. Maybe it's excluded if you go with Peta, but idk
and so is Aaliya, at least the beginning of it

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Does the Mother-in-law story end and not say it when you reach "At the weekend you seem to remember Luna leaving Ariella's room looking frustrated..."
or is it not triggering for some reason?

Reactions: evolved23

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Just wanted to say that I was a fan of BimboLifeCoach when you were creating it and I thought it had alot of untapped potential. Anyway I love this game too and I look forward to seeing what's new in this update because I had pretty much got as far as I could so thanks to the Dev and please keep up the good work!

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes