subli

Jul 30, 2020
Casca? That maybe it cant find her in the journal where do I find her?
She is the new assistant principal. I have no idea what triggered it, but at some point Adriana told me that the assistant principal had died of a heart attack. Then there were a couple of events with Adriana to ensure that someone sympathetic to my secret agenda would get the job and then she shows up.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Great game, I really like it and there is quite a lot of content for v0.1. Can't wait for next update. Already have a release date in mind?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
She is the new assistant principal. I have no idea what triggered it, but at some point Adriana told me that the assistant principal had died of a heart attack. Then there were a couple of events with Adriana to ensure that someone sympathetic to my secret agenda would get the job and then she shows up.
i think it's the sporty step daughter story line that make that event happen

subli

Jul 30, 2020
There's a sporty step daughter? I thought Gia was the only step daughter with any story content at this point

Takabreaka

Nov 12, 2019
Casca? That maybe it cant find her in the journal where do I find her?
Strangely enough, she doesn't show up in the journal, even after meeting and getting her hired.
However, her storyline is very involved with that of Luna Vicks.
Casca, as Vice Principal, comes up with energy (and money) saving methods, involving (but not limited to) turning the thermostat up from 70 to 78, and making sure the AC and electricals are all turned off when not in use or after hours.
Which leads to your wife, Luna, having to dress more "comfortably" with the hot classrooms.

Reactions: Ludvinae

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
Strangely enough, she doesn't show up in the journal, even after meeting and getting her hired.
However, her storyline is very involved with that of Luna Vicks.
Casca, as Vice Principal, comes up with energy (and money) saving methods, involving (but not limited to) turning the thermostat up from 70 to 78, and making sure the AC and electricals are all turned off when not in use or after hours.
Which leads to your wife, Luna, having to dress more "comfortably" with the hot classrooms.
I must have screwed something up

i may need to start over

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This thing looks like a content desert to me so far because there's no way to locate anyone. MC gets through the first day ok but ends up at home at 6pm after the first day. There's no-one in any of the house rooms. Go out on the street and try to go visit the two homes of people mc wants to talk to in the hood. There's no-one home. Go in to town to the library to try to meet the librarian. No-one. Go everywhere in the high school, police station, bar, park. It's like the rapture hit. It's also still 6pm so MC must be equipped with a personal transporter device.

At this point, MC can't work in their office, go to a gym to work out, go to the bar to have a drink, eat dinner or really do anything to pass time somehow other than maybe sleep?

Wake me up when this thing finally gets enough content and location hints to make it playable.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
I edit the SugarCube variables using the web console to skip some of the grinding but they revert back to original values a short time later. Anyone know why that is happening?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I edit the SugarCube variables using the web console to skip some of the grinding but they revert back to original values a short time later. Anyone know why that is happening?
Happens when you input too high values that aren't within parameters. Aka if you have 3 ... and max is 100? When you use 1000 input, amount will revert back to what it was.

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes