private83

Aug 9, 2021
I'm having problems with progressing Luna (hints says to check in living room, but there is nothing) and with Autumn (it says, talk with her in her room, but where's the room?). Any help would be muchly appreciated.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
I have pic f Gia and Autumn on the left side bar but according to Journal I have reached end of curent content for Gia and where the heck is Autumn? I have been to every location and not found her or is there a particular day you need to interact with her (I downloaded new version posed today)

Mactor

May 31, 2017
I think jessie progression might be broken? When I last played I saw all of jessie content but according to the source file now, the dinner that sets peta to 11 is also supposed to set jessie to 11. As it is peta is at 16 and jessie at 10 with no way to raise her. I had to set it manually through the console. Her being broken of course also means it's impossible to progress with chanel

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I think jessie progression might be broken? When I last played I saw all of jessie content but according to the source file now, the dinner that sets peta to 11 is also supposed to set jessie to 11. As it is peta is at 16 and jessie at 10 with no way to raise her. I had to set it manually through the console. Her being broken of course also means it's impossible to progress with chanel
That's strange. I haven't touched that part of the game since v0.2 work. Also, $petaMonroe has a top value of 12, so I'm not sure how it got to 16. Did you change more things in the console but that?

Mactor

May 31, 2017
That's strange. I haven't touched that part of the game since v0.2 work. Also, $petaMonroe has a top value of 12, so I'm not sure how it got to 16. Did you change more things in the console but that?
Oh, now that I think about it I might have messed with it in the previous version too because of a similar bug. I'll to start from the fresh v0.3 save to see if works properly

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
So I completed Gia's stuff and now I just need to find her for the new friend and I don't know where that is. I've searched everywhere.

Mactor

May 31, 2017
Oh, now that I think about it I might have messed with it in the previous version too because of a similar bug. I'll to start from the fresh v0.3 save to see if works properly
Ok, yeah, the last version I had in my pc was 0.2a. meaning the monroes dinner scene wasn't fixed yet. I might have fucked something up back then. Sorry about the false alarm.

Reactions: battered47

oppai-sensei

Apr 14, 2019
so it indicates I have to progress with channel but she is nowhere to be found and meeting her at work doesn't progress her either. can she be found another way?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
where is the save with max corruption? Slot 1? or 2? it is currently in the form of a notepad file that is a bunch of gibberish, so how do i convert that to an actual in game useable save?

i just imported it from disc- crisis averted

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
was the icon's indicating "story line" removed? they used to have icons if I could select them
Also despite knowing from previously that Jordan has a story line this supposed save from last update indicates jordan has no storyline yet

Furthermore the wife is blank and does not indicate where I can find her

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Awesome to see this updated! Really looking forward to getting a chance to play it.

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes