battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I applied the 4a update (but only after complaining, because that is how I roll) and most of those issues are resolved, but now I don't have any option at all to make Ariella do a sucky sucky. The error is gone because there's no option to select. Now it's just:
OK, so. My bad. Not sure how that happened but it should be fixed now. Here is a Mega link to the HTML file for this:

If I don't receive any further bug notifications by tomorrow afternoon European time I'll fold this into the full file and make this v0.4 final, but I'm holding off on that for 24 hours to let any weekend gamers get errors in!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
OK, so. My bad. Not sure how that happened but it should be fixed now. Here is a Mega link to the HTML file for this: DOWNLOAD

If I don't receive any further bug notifications by tomorrow afternoon European time I'll fold this into the full file and make this v0.4 final, but I'm holding off on that for 24 hours to let any weekend gamers get errors in!
Fixes seem to have worked on my end: Errors in the journal are gone and the Jordi/Cherry event no longer gets triggered.

A minor matter and I don't know if you want to spend time on it before the final 0.4 version, but I'm pretty sure I've played through to current end of content and in the journal I'm missing "end of current storyline/no storyline yet" notices for Autumn, Ariella, Rachel Morgan, Adriana James, Cherie Parnell, Cory James, Aaliyah Brooks, and Lohendra Singh.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is the Ariella BJ a one-time thing? With that new path all the errors are fixed, but there's no option to collect Ariella's rent via blowie after the first time. (All other paths are completed)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is the Ariella BJ a one-time thing? With that new path all the errors are fixed, but there's no option to collect Ariella's rent via blowie after the first time. (All other paths are completed)
Looks like the dev has removed it from the non-sharing-with-Jordi path, presumably because we're not supposed to be able to raise Ariella's corruption enough to unlock it – at least I never reached that threshold on my playthrough.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I think I'm on the sharing path, though. (I remember a message saying something like "You've chose to share with Jordi, no backing out now" or something along that line, in one of the lead up scenes)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gregers

RM

May 25, 2017
Alright so I did some sleuthing with the html file after looking through the recently updated img/video files to see what I missed, and the Luna SexEd storyline was what was tripping me up. Two issues with it:

1. First, after she accepts the SexEd teacher position on a Sunday, the journal will say her storyline for this update is finished, despite there being further scenes available when she phones you in your office on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

2. There's a minor issue in the html file that shows the first of these scenes to be available on Sun/Tues/Thurs by indicating them in the left hand sidebar, despite the Sunday indicator supposed to be there for her accepting the job instead. The relevant hmtl lines are:

<<if $sexEducation is 4 or $sexEducation is 5>>
<<if $gameDate.getDay() is 0 and $lunaDate is not $gameDate.getDate()>>\
<<set $lefthandLunaVicks to true>>\
<<else>>\
<</if>>\
<<else>>\
<</if>>\
(This is lines 4978 through 4984 in notepad++ for me)
the $sexEducation variable determines this storyline, with 4 for accepting the job the Sunday beforehand, and 5 for the first of the Tuesday/Thursday phonecalls you receive in the office. The first line in the quote should only trigger if the $sexEducation variable is 4, not if it's 5.

Reactions: battered47

RM

May 25, 2017
Semi-related to my previous post, but it might be worth making a discord for the game battered47. Easier to filter through comments and bug reports and everything in a dedicated space after all, and I know Bimbo Life Coach and Secret Taboo are similar html games with their own discords for doing this (because I've posted similar bug reports in these places myself). Like yeah Patreon exists for people to comment on, but I'm in Australia myself, so the lowest tier of support I can give is $8.50 + GST (10% tax) and before any other payment processor fees, and I'd rather not commit to that right now.

gnegna

Aug 1, 2019
The changelog says that the pool gets delivered. Can it get built? I am just spamming "sleep" to get through weeks but nothing happens

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
There's an extra paragraph space above this line => The two of you quickly shake hands before settling down in your seats facing each other.

This is because in the passage, there's a space above it and between the ending if clause. Feel free to get rid of this space.

RM

May 25, 2017
The changelog says that the pool gets delivered. Can it get built? I am just spamming "sleep" to get through weeks but nothing happens
"The promise to build a swimming pool is delivered on"

You plan out and budget the construction, along with the associated favour trading and backroom politics (including Veronica [Avluv] getting introduced into the story), but the construction itself doesn't get finished during this update.

Reactions: gnegna

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Hopefully, now that the dev reached all his Patreon goals, we can enjoy the next update sooner.
It's a great game. You feel a bit sad when you finish playing, knowing you'll have to wait a long time to play again.
Also, hopefully there won't be more dudes having fun with the daughter instead of her daddy. Just put a mask on daddy's dick so people with photographic memory for dicks will not recognize him.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how can i do the luna storyline for teh sex ed teacher? i did the pool thing but never got te option for luna. do i have to start again from the begging?

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Here is a link to the consolidated final . It is essentially the same as the current one, but it fixes a small error on Ariella's rent page.

Changelog:
  • Fixed problem on Ariella rent page

Reactions: gregers

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Here is a link to the consolidated final . It is essentially the same as the current one, but it fixes a small error on Ariella's rent page.

Changelog:
  • Fixed problem on Ariella rent page
Dude do a bug update once a week.......:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jul 24, 2017
During a Gia event:
You stand there, mind blank for a few seconds, as Gia lets out a gentle groan. Then Jessie speaks. "You, uh, could just break the rules."
Bolded portion is again PC blue, though this time it's Jessie speaking.

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes