Hellowist

Sep 30, 2018
This game needs a guide, badly.

The journal hints are either bugged, completely unhelpful or outright inexistent. I honestly cannot even express how easy it is to get stuck, as in time passes day after day after day without anything happening. The only way to get questlines to actually trigger as they should is to manually edit the variables. This is fucked.

The most obvious one is Luna's questline not triggering. Early in the game, the hint reads that you can proceed with Luna's questline "in the bedroom". However even after maxing out the corruption that is attainable with sexing her in the evenings, nothing happens. I've spent literal hours looking EVERYWHERE and spent fucking eons just fucking her every evening, and nothing fucking happened, until I manually edited her variable from 2 to 3.

This is at the START of the game, and this is a quintessential questline as a shit ton of other character's content hinges on this one trigger. How the heck has this not been patched yet?

However, further into the game, even after trying to edit multiple variables (and undoing changes after so that the whole save file isn't bricked), I'm utterly and completely fucking stuck, once again on Luna's questline and in the same way. Once you get to Luna needing to teach SexEd, absolutely nothing can be done.

To continue pretty much anyone's questline you need to continue Luna's. But to continue Luna's you need to get her to teach SexEd, and absolutely nothing in the entire game tells you how to do that (Please, please tell me if you know how to get past this). So I thought that maybe I needed to advance Casca's questline or something, but once again, the game is comically unhelpful as to finding how. I've tried to look for a guide, tried subscribing to the author's patreon to see if there was one, tried reading through every page of this forum to see if anyone's queries are being answered, in vain. I tried to toy around with the variables and waiting through a whole fucking geologic period of ingame time, but once again, nothing happens.

I even tried to restart the entire game multiple times, once with minimal save editing, and once more with absolutely no save or variables editing to keep the save file completely clean, but I always get stuck at the same place, every single time.

I've looked through every page of this thread, and yet those issues are barely mentioned (and when they are, everyone ignores them). This made me think that there must be something that I'm missing (then again, game tells me nothing about what that could be), but trust me when I say that I looked everywhere and tried everything. Furthermore, the fact that this systematically happens even after multiple playthroughs points to the game being at fault.

This game has insane premise. I LOVE the idea of a town where sex and indecency is casualized, which is why I want to play it so bad and tried so hard to get it to work, but holy shit dude. Never have I seen a game on this site with this many bugs, softlocks and hints so vague they'd keep the same informative value even if they just told you to go fuck yourself.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Save files attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAR313 and Billshwr

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
After the event approving the new bar lisence, the activity at the city hall zero. Only some events with the daughter on weekends and the mother in law. What should I do to make some progress?

telgalad

Nov 2, 2021
The most obvious one is Luna's questline not triggering. Early in the game, the hint reads that you can proceed with Luna's questline "in the bedroom". However even after maxing out the corruption that is attainable with sexing her in the evenings, nothing happens. I've spent literal hours looking EVERYWHERE and spent fucking eons just fucking her every evening, and nothing fucking happened,
I am currently stuck with this as well. Cant seem to progress Luna at all right now.

Journal currently reads:

You feel a distance between you and Luna, perhaps this can be narrowed in the bedroom?

Loyalty: 90/100
Corruption: 42/100

And yet no matter what action i choose I always get:
You cannot make Luna more corrupt by repeating this action.

I am assuming either one of the actions is giving that response to soon, or the next flag is set to high to ever trigger. I am guessing that you need 50 corruption to proceed?

In case the other stats matter I have fitness maxed, and the city stats are:

Most of Mount Pleasant supports you, while only about a third oppose you.

Almost all residents of Mount Pleasant are still buttoned up prudes.

I am still making some small progress in other areas, but most characters are now waiting on Luna to progress. Any advice would be wonderful!

telgalad

Nov 2, 2021
Turns out even though it says you need to "You feel a distance between you and Luna, perhaps this can be narrowed in the bedroom?" you actually need to progress Jessie Vicks story in order to progress... A bug in the journal, not actually a game bug.

That being said, does the pool ever actually open in the current version of the game? I think ive done everything, pool got approved but 3 months later i dont think a single event has fired.

DsS2

Aug 11, 2021
I don't mind the grind. I would like more interaction with people around town. And it isn't even about corruption content. It would be cool to have people around town that you just see around or say hi to that you won't be able to corrupt until later in the game. like at home, it would be nice to see family around to house outside of story content. Make the house seem like the family lives there. Otherwise this game is great. The story and corruption content is top notch. It's just that outside of the story it seems like a ghost town. I'll keep playing because I like the game a lot.
This is the best idea i read on this thread until now...

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
This game needs a guide, badly.

The journal hints are either bugged, completely unhelpful or outright inexistent. I honestly cannot even express how easy it is to get stuck, as in time passes day after day after day without anything happening. The only way to get questlines to actually trigger as they should is to manually edit the variables. This is fucked.

The most obvious one is Luna's questline not triggering. Early in the game, the hint reads that you can proceed with Luna's questline "in the bedroom". However even after maxing out the corruption that is attainable with sexing her in the evenings, nothing happens. I've spent literal hours looking EVERYWHERE and spent fucking eons just fucking her every evening, and nothing fucking happened, until I manually edited her variable from 2 to 3.

This is at the START of the game, and this is a quintessential questline as a shit ton of other character's content hinges on this one trigger. How the heck has this not been patched yet?

However, further into the game, even after trying to edit multiple variables (and undoing changes after so that the whole save file isn't bricked), I'm utterly and completely fucking stuck, once again on Luna's questline and in the same way. Once you get to Luna needing to teach SexEd, absolutely nothing can be done.

To continue pretty much anyone's questline you need to continue Luna's. But to continue Luna's you need to get her to teach SexEd, and absolutely nothing in the entire game tells you how to do that (Please, please tell me if you know how to get past this). So I thought that maybe I needed to advance Casca's questline or something, but once again, the game is comically unhelpful as to finding how. I've tried to look for a guide, tried subscribing to the author's patreon to see if there was one, tried reading through every page of this forum to see if anyone's queries are being answered, in vain. I tried to toy around with the variables and waiting through a whole fucking geologic period of ingame time, but once again, nothing happens.

I even tried to restart the entire game multiple times, once with minimal save editing, and once more with absolutely no save or variables editing to keep the save file completely clean, but I always get stuck at the same place, every single time.

I've looked through every page of this thread, and yet those issues are barely mentioned (and when they are, everyone ignores them). This made me think that there must be something that I'm missing (then again, game tells me nothing about what that could be), but trust me when I say that I looked everywhere and tried everything. Furthermore, the fact that this systematically happens even after multiple playthroughs points to the game being at fault.

This game has insane premise. I LOVE the idea of a town where sex and indecency is casualized, which is why I want to play it so bad and tried so hard to get it to work, but holy shit dude. Never have I seen a game on this site with this many bugs, softlocks and hints so vague they'd keep the same informative value even if they just told you to go fuck yourself.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Save files attached.

...tbh I don't see what you're talking about. Sure, there are some inconsistencies with the info given in the journal, but you don't even need to look at that.

I just spam click "work for an hour" until an event pops up under the time and date, then do that event. Then every Monday, I do the weekly city council meeting, spam back and fourth until the RNG picks the options of "Approve the variance/Reject the variance" and click the former if my approval rating is high enough for an extra 200 a day in city revenue, or the latter for some extra approval points. Rinse, repeat. Very easy and linear game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Keep doing that, and you'll see everything. No need to think about what to do when, where you have to be, etcetera. The game plays itself.

Edit: I just remembered about a couple times the event link was bugged though. A couple times it did send me somewhere else than where the actual event takes place, but the timing was correct at least and I just looked around for the right location. One being a Luna event. It was the start of the Sex Ed quest line. Sent me to my office, but it really was supposed to be in the bedroom. After that, the quest takes place in the office, so I think I can see how that bug was introduced.

Last edited:

jacobverba

Sep 18, 2019

The bug is this:

To trigger the "Jessie wants to watch", Luna must be at level 3. However, to trigger the next events, ie, the Gym event, Luna must be at level 2 and the even Jessie wants to watch must already have happened. That makes it impossible to continue the game. So, first use the console to set Luna = 3, trigger the Jessie wants to watch, then lower it again to 2 and go to the Gym. Then, the story will proceed as intented. I'm still playing the game and noting down the bugs, after I play everything I'll make a patch for new players, as this game deserves it.

Tegerian

Aug 10, 2020
Meeting with Chanel at the bar about the extension of the nightlife: there are several references to the "waitress" who is clearly identified as a man. I have read some debate about waiter vs. waitress vs. server and gender neutrality, but I get confused when a man is called "waitress".
Chalk it up to pronouns and press on. ;)

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes