themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
Loving this so far. Not having all the same glitches as everyone else - but I am having the City Council icon be green even when there is nothing to do (but I did edit my money and popularity, so it might be triggering an event that isn't implemented yet).

I want more. This is one of the best games here, and I've played through it three times. Eagerly awaiting a new update.

Hellowist

Sep 30, 2018
The bug is this:

To trigger the "Jessie wants to watch", Luna must be at level 3. However, to trigger the next events, ie, the Gym event, Luna must be at level 2 and the even Jessie wants to watch must already have happened. That makes it impossible to continue the game. So, first use the console to set Luna = 3, trigger the Jessie wants to watch, then lower it again to 2 and go to the Gym. Then, the story will proceed as intented. I'm still playing the game and noting down the bugs, after I play everything I'll make a patch for new players, as this game deserves it.
Holy shit dude, I have no idea how you figured this out. Thank you so much.

Reactions: ThornyAce

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
One of the best if not the best html game, would be nice if someone could continue developing it with permission of original dev but that won't happen. Many games being 3d or otherwise with huge potential end up being abandoned sooner or later in their development.

Nov 15, 2021
Ok I hate to be that guy but its over Game is finished mark as Sadly Abandoned. F to Pay Respects to another Abandoned Game
The writing in this and Bimbo Life Coach were some of the most fun in an HTML game. BLC has taken a noticeable drop in quality since this dev sold it on, and this looked like it would be the game that should've been. Gutted.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Isn't this the same guy that dropped Bimbo Life Coach (that was later picked up by someone else) because he was getting "deported" or something along those lines? Now he's suddenly born again due to a health scare and decides to abandon this one as well? I'd say it comes as a surprise, but...

I genuinely don't understand the mindset of these people that spend all that time and effort making something, with no intention of ever seeing it through to the finish. Flakey bastards.

It'd be really neat if this place would dedicate a thread just to have an alphabetized list of each developer, along with the game's he's completed (with a green check-mark) and abandoned (red x). It would save people from getting invested in games/stories that never see a conclusion.

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes