RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.03.1] [Otchakun]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
art club, or the appreciation of the human form. art teacher idea. somewhat short woman, mid to late thirtys body similar to the pixar mom sort *doesnt skip leg day*. in class she tends to dress in a dancers leotard with a painters smock over it. the class room should have an open space at the front with all the seats ringing it. in that space there is a balance pole with a frame work holding a model dummy in a series of loops an straps *may might even notice it is her size*. the class would involve the dummy being put into a dancer/yoga pose. after the teacher believes they have the basic structure down she takes off the smock and assumes the pose. that way the "artists" can get the details down. lots of flexing of muscle groups and the teacher asking if they need to get closer for a better look. very much an exposure, and exhibition focus. may could be requested to help model for the class after the first one. leading to the teacher helping may improve her flexibility and stamina by tying her to the dummies frame in various poses. all the while poking and spanking her with a pointer as she starts to release the pose.

the teacher treats "artists" like they are dominante and models as subs. and explains to may how as a model, her focus should be to allow the "artist" to sate their creative hungers. once may is up to standards, the teacher can make use of her as a model.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahsl and Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
art club, or the appreciation of the human form. art teacher idea. somewhat short woman, mid to late thirtys body similar to the pixar mom sort *doesnt skip leg day*. in class she tends to dress in a dancers leotard with a painters smock over it. the class room should have an open space at the front with all the seats ringing it. in that space there is a balance pole with a frame work holding a model dummy in a series of loops an straps *may might even notice it is her size*. the class would involve the dummy being put into a dancer/yoga pose. after the teacher believes they have the basic structure down she takes off the smock and assumes the pose. that way the "artists" can get the details down. lots of flexing of muscle groups and the teacher asking if they need to get closer for a better look. very much an exposure, and exhibition focus. may could be requested to help model for the class after the first one. leading to the teacher helping may improve her flexibility and stamina by tying her to the dummies frame in various poses. all the while poking and spanking her with a pointer as she starts to release the pose.

the teacher treats "artists" like they are dominante and models as subs. and explains to may how as a model, her focus should be to allow the "artist" to sate their creative hungers. once may is up to standards, the teacher can make use of her as a model.
I really have no plans on lewding the teachers, tbh. The club activities are just meant to be between May and the students. The idea right now is for May to pose for the art students, and things start out innocent enough, but each time she's told to undress a little more and strike a lewder pose, always being gaslit into thinking it's perfectly fine. But I really like the dom/sub dynamics you're going for. I'll keep that in mind, thanks! xD

Great post on fanbox, cant wait for the update!

Now a great question is how many of these scenes include pee :unsure:
Glad to hear! There's ONE pee scene planned, but it's not on top of the priority list so still not sure if it'll show up now or on a later update (unfortunately I have the habit of adding more and more stuff and losing track of time lol). I'll do my best to include it tho! xD

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
There's ONE pee scene planned, but it's not on top of the priority list so still not sure if it'll show up now or on a later update (unfortunately I have the habit of adding more and more stuff and losing track of time lol). I'll do my best to include it tho! xD
soon ember, soon.

• Hey there
Reactions: Otchakun

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
I had an idea for Abby because it seems that she likes to kinda prank May, there can be a scene where she meets with abby in her house but she has to use the restroom, but abby locked it so May has to pee in front of her, OR there can be an excuse to have Abby pee by having May finally get her revenge somehow since it was hinted that she would do that someday.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I had an idea for Abby because it seems that she likes to kinda prank May, there can be a scene where she meets with abby in her house but she has to use the restroom, but abby locked it so May has to pee in front of her, OR there can be an excuse to have Abby pee by having May finally get her revenge somehow since it was hinted that she would do that someday.
Actually considering making one of Abby's potions make May need to use the bathroom, but for some reason she can't and so she does it on the stop xD
So yeah, keeping that in mind!

how about an idea about may using the toilet at night while in pajamas when she really needs pee badly during sleep
I can see this happening if May goes to bed with a full bladder, but not sure how to implement this. I'm saving bedtime interactions for keeping track of progress like how it's in bed May masturbates for the first time and her title goes from Innocent to Curious Girl. Similar stuff is planned to keep happening with future stuff as she gains more experience, so having this kind of scene could get in conflict with the other stuff. Still gonna keep it in mind tho. Could still be part of some kind of setpiece, like she needs to leave bed and go downstairs, but something happens along the way!

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
ctually considering making one of Abby's potions make
I am a very big believer of everyone having like two pee scenes or more because everyone is just so good. I thought of another with ember where since shes so open about cooling off and just has to go she just pees standing while dousing herself with water lmao

• Red Heart

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Enjoyed the content so far. Keep up the good work.
How far into the kinks are you thinking you'll be leaning? I see a lot of potential in the restaurant storyline for the more 'severe' kinks, and the goofier stuff for the others.

• Red Heart

Redmage1000

Mar 28, 2024
Enjoyed this game quite a bit! All the "Gropers" scenes were both hilarious and sexy. Actually the dialogue in general has been a joy to read and I can't wait for more.
Thanks for such a fun time!

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I am a very big believer of everyone having like two pee scenes or more because everyone is just so good. I thought of another with ember where since shes so open about cooling off and just has to go she just pees standing while dousing herself with water lmao
Well, she is getting an optional pee scene in the next update! xD
Jun's route was supposed to be the one that features pee the most, but I'm still adding some of it now and there. It's all optional in those cases tho.

Enjoyed the content so far. Keep up the good work.
How far into the kinks are you thinking you'll be leaning? I see a lot of potential in the restaurant storyline for the more 'severe' kinks, and the goofier stuff for the others.
Thanks!
Well, I'm into some pretty extreme stuff sometimes, but I don't think darker subjects really match this game's tone. So stuff like bullying, blackmailing, power play, public humiliation... that's probably as far as this game is going, and also only gonna be part of some very specific side routes. Meaning Abby, Jun and Ember's content is gonna pretty much just as safe as it's been so far, but just stepping up a little each time.

Enjoyed this game quite a bit! All the "Gropers" scenes were both hilarious and sexy. Actually the dialogue in general has been a joy to read and I can't wait for more.
Thanks for such a fun time!
Thank you! Really glad to hear! xD
The next update is probably coming out this weekend on my Fanbox, and then the public version should be one week after. So it's very close!

Reactions: darlic

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Well, she is getting an optional pee scene in the next update! xD
Jun's route was supposed to be the one that features pee the most, but I'm still adding some of it now and there. It's all optional in those cases tho.
So then everyone will get one or more scene at some point (it is optional of course) :coffee: theres no eyes emoji on this site.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Are there any plans for repeatable content like the restaurant for more money, besides just the restaurant?
Yes, there are!
Unrelated to money, but the beach is gonna have some short repeatable scenes, like renting a floaty to enjoy the sea (May can't swim) or play some beach volleyball. Those scenes may play differently depending on the time of the day ;)

That aside, I want to add some other larger scale scenarios like the restaurant. There's another job planned for later, plus the arcade and maybe some other repeatable scenes in mechanics like masturbating, prostitution and so forth. Most of the game is gonna be one-off scenes tho, so that kind of stuff probably won't show up super frequently.

In terms of earning money, you're also gonna have some more non-repeatable methods (one is gonna be in the beach), and I'm still thinking what else I could add.

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Yes, there are!
Unrelated to money, but the beach is gonna have some short repeatable scenes, like renting a floaty to enjoy the sea (May can't swim) or play some beach volleyball. Those scenes may play differently depending on the time of the day ;)

That aside, I want to add some other larger scale scenarios like the restaurant. There's another job planned for later, plus the arcade and maybe some other repeatable scenes in mechanics like masturbating, prostitution and so forth. Most of the game is gonna be one-off scenes tho, so that kind of stuff probably won't show up super frequently.

In terms of earning money, you're also gonna have some more non-repeatable methods (one is gonna be in the beach), and I'm still thinking what else I could add.
This lowkey becoming a top tier fangame i cant wait for each update

• Red Heart

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
What makes you so sure it's water that she's dousing herself with? lol

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes