RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.1] [Otchakun]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
For the people having issues with Fanbox and PayPal, I've made a Subscribestar account. It's still under review by the time I'm posting this, so you may need to wait a little.
(No demosaic patch needed for this one)

Last edited:

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Finished the update, it was so good. Thank you for giving me more ember :love:

I never knew how much I wanted more yuri, AND i want more characters other than may to be in multiple pee scenes. Will there be more? Pls (I hope its not baggering). I cant wait for the next update!

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Well, I'm into some pretty extreme stuff sometimes, but I don't think darker subjects really match this game's tone. So stuff like bullying, blackmailing, power play, public humiliation... that's probably as far as this game is going, and also only gonna be part of some very specific side routes. Meaning Abby, Jun and Ember's content is gonna pretty much just as safe as it's been so far, but just stepping up a little each time.
I don't know how I missed this response.
For the 'extreme' stuff, I was also referring to dipping into taboo content, such as incest. Not a big deal if you say no. But I think people might want to know if that's something you're even considering or not.

Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Finished the update, it was so good. Thank you for giving me more ember :love:

I never knew how much I wanted more yuri, AND i want more characters other than may to be in multiple pee scenes. Will there be more? Pls (I hope its not baggering). I cant wait for the next update!
Glad you enjoyed it! xD
I do want to add a pee scene with Abby too at least, but still need to find an excuse/scenario to add that to. The initial idea was to have pee scenes more or less exclusive to Jun's questline, but unfortunately I can't control myself so I'm adding those whenever it makes sense lol. They're just being optional (like pretty much everything else).

I don't know how I missed this response.
For the 'extreme' stuff, I was also referring to dipping into taboo content, such as incest. Not a big deal if you say no. But I think people might want to know if that's something you're even considering or not.
Oh, I don't even consider incest extreme tbh (probably thanks to so much anime lol). Abby is May's cousin, so there's already some incest in place, plus there's gonna be Jun's sister, who's very horny for him and I'm interested in adding some content for May and her dad sometime in the future too. So you totally expect to see some incest!

But extreme stuff I'm very likely not adding is gore, scat, bestiality...

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
For the people having issues with Fanbox and PayPal, I've made a Subscribestar account. It's still under review by the time I'm posting this, so you may need to wait a little.
(No demosaic patch needed for this one)

This game is getting better and better with each update, keep up with the good work!

Last edited:
  • Love

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Glad you enjoyed it! xD
I do want to add a pee scene with Abby too at least, but still need to find an excuse/scenario to add that to. The initial idea was to have pee scenes more or less exclusive to Jun's questline, but unfortunately I can't control myself so I'm adding those whenever it makes sense lol. They're just being optional (like pretty much everything else).
Just add them for all characters and have multiple. They're optional anyways! I can even give nice ideas! I will think of stuff and just get back to you I guess. Would you be fine with yuri watersports or is that not the direction you want it to take? May seemed to like it so..

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
This game is getting better and better with each update, keep up with the good work!
Thanks! I hope not to disappoint with the next updates! <3

Just add them for all characters and have multiple. They're optional anyways! I can even give nice ideas! I will think of stuff and just get back to you I guess. Would you be fine with yuri watersports or is that not the direction you want it to take? May seemed to like it so..
If I can come up with good scenes, I'm adding them, dw. This isn't a pee-centric game tho, so don't expect to see that stuff all the time xD
May is still finding out what feels good, but well, Ember does pee on her leg on a certain scene *cough cough*
Feel free to share any ideas you have tho. I'm always taking notes of those!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leo-67 and Ahsl

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Thanks! I hope not to disappoint with the next updates! <3

If I can come up with good scenes, I'm adding them, dw. This isn't a pee-centric game tho, so don't expect to see that stuff all the time xD
May is still finding out what feels good, but well, Ember does pee on her leg on a certain scene *cough cough*
Feel free to share any ideas you have tho. I'm always taking notes of those!
I know its not that kinda game, so that's def just me projecting. It's amazing regardless. If there's anything I think of, i'll come to you! I'm def gonna be waiting for updates as they come.

• Red Heart

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Oh, I don't even consider incest extreme tbh (probably thanks to so much anime lol). Abby is May's cousin, so there's already some incest in place, plus there's gonna be Jun's sister, who's very horny for him and I'm interested in adding some content for May and her dad sometime in the future too. So you totally expect to see some incest!

But extreme stuff I'm very likely not adding is gore, scat, bestiality...
Yeah, gore, scat, and all that is way too much. I tried Slice of Venture. The idea was hot but too much scat. It got in the way of the game itself.

It'll be interesting to see how you build up stuff with May and her dad.
Also, it's worth discussing the beastiality bit. Prominent media ratings groups classify sex with different species as 'bestiality,' so, with that in mind, technically, anything with non-humans (even if they're primarily human in design) would still count. In the end, it's your game and therefore your rules. It could even be a fun little piece of dialog between two characters discussing it.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Yeah, gore, scat, and all that is way too much. I tried Slice of Venture. The idea was hot but too much scat. It got in the way of the game itself.

It'll be interesting to see how you build up stuff with May and her dad.
Also, it's worth discussing the beastiality bit. Prominent media ratings groups classify sex with different species as 'bestiality,' so, with that in mind, technically, anything with non-humans (even if they're primarily human in design) would still count. In the end, it's your game and therefore your rules. It could even be a fun little piece of dialog between two characters discussing it.
The idea for dad would be a follow-up to the TV being finally fixed, but it's pretty low in the priority list so the thing is gonna be broken for some time lol.

Well, I wouldn't call sex with a werewolf, slime monster or an Eldritch being bestiality like it'd be with a dog or a horse. They're either too human or too separate from anything in the real world. But if smbd considers it and wants to avoid it be my guest. I'm not publishing the game on Steam or anything so I'm not worrying.

Last edited:

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
Heads up! The beach update (v0.04.0) is out early over on my !
For those who have it, here's a to get rid of those annoying mosaics. (Also attached below)

The public release will be next week!

Edit: Turns out I forgot to add one sceen to the demosaic patch. Please download it again!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
update link pls

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
I thought of an idea where as the game progresses you can do things with abby just by talking to her, since she kissed her that can be there for now and then it gets progressively more intimate? Something where it can be done with other characters too but idk if the idea is to progressively get her hornier for things?

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I thought of an idea where as the game progresses you can do things with abby just by talking to her, since she kissed her that can be there for now and then it gets progressively more intimate? Something where it can be done with other characters too but idk if the idea is to progressively get her hornier for things?
Yes, the idea is more or less that for all characters. They won't necessarily lead to romance or kissing, but characters should get more intimate as we progress in their questlines.
Just in case of the beach, it isn't tied to Abby's route, as she's down to this kind of stuff anytime lol. Baobao too, since it's kinda part of the job ;)

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Yes, the idea is more or less that for all characters. They won't necessarily lead to romance or kissing, but characters should get more intimate as we progress in their questlines.
Just in case of the beach, it isn't tied to Abby's route, as she's down to this kind of stuff anytime lol. Baobao too, since it's kinda part of the job ;)
It mainly came to me because i know for some games once you get more intimate you can just, ask, for stuff, so I was wondering if that would happen with Abby. But the thought of more characters just experimenting stuff with May would be amazing wink wink ember nudge nudge :sneaky:

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
It mainly came to me because i know for some games once you get more intimate you can just, ask, for stuff, so I was wondering if that would happen with Abby. But the thought of more characters just experimenting stuff with May would be amazing wink wink ember nudge nudge :sneaky:
Already got a scenario planned out for Ember in the future. It may not be what you're expecting, but I hope it'll be a nice surprise ;)

• Love
Reactions: Hobucup

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
You're just too good, I cant till the June update then LOL
Oh the Ember part is planned to be in the 2nd major city update, so kinda far in the future. This month's update is gonna be a little... special xD

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes