Unity - Completed - Me and Big Sister's Summer Vacation [v2.3] [BouSoft]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Mantus

The game is okay, but it has a long way to go to become a good game. The 3D aspect of the game isn't explored enough, and the controls, especially the character's viewpoint, are terrible to manage. The game isn't 100% translated into English, which makes it quite confusing. The story is quite irrelevant, but the 2D art is beautiful. In my opinion, if they were to make a game solely in 2D that's highly interactive, it would be better. And of course, the gameplay is quite tedious, being the worst part of the game. The game mostly involves moving the mouse around and observing what happens.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

This game only gets 3 stars because some kind soul posted a full save in the thread. The MTL is atrocious and takes forever to translate, so I would say don't bother with the dialog. I will spare you the story here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is interesting about the game is that it is in 3D, of sorts. You actually get to walk around a 3D world. Now, the girl only has a 2D model of her front, side, and rear, but honestly it works okay. When you do H stuff, you're just looking at her from either the front or the back. There is oral, vaginal, anal, tit jobs, etc etc. I would advise that you just get the save file because unlocking everything is a bitch when you can't read anything. The H material is quite good, and I think the art is pretty good too. It's just everything else is either okay or poor.