RPGM Me and milf and shota

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Would anyone be able to tell me if the NTR in this game is avoidable? I know games like this, NTR is most of the content but is it possible to go through it without having the NTR happen with the girls?
I appreciate anyone who can help me out here with info about it

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Would anyone be able to tell me if the NTR in this game is avoidable? I know games like this, NTR is most of the content but is it possible to go through it without having the NTR happen with the girls?
I appreciate anyone who can help me out here with info about it
You can fuck the girls alone but the focus of the game is ntr but Im pretty sure that the teacher and mother you can fuck alone

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
You can fuck the girls alone but the focus of the game is ntr but Im pretty sure that the teacher and mother you can fuck alone
So with the teacher and mother NTR won't happen with them if you play your cards right? or is it just you are able to fuck them alone every now and then till they get fucked by someone else as well?

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
So with the teacher and mother NTR won't happen with them if you play your cards right? or is it just you are able to fuck them alone every now and then till they get fucked by someone else as well?
Kinda of both? You need your friend help to make them more lewd and stuff or you could try do it alone wich is harder

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me if its possible to not bring Shota with you, to maybe stop him from doing any NTR or is it fixed that taking a female with you and Shota has to come with you in your party since you have to have 3 people in the party

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Some one please, i need a quick guide on the oppai loli story, i swear this is somehow giving me ptsd, after the breast feeding phase i cant find where to go next

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Some one please, i need a quick guide on the oppai loli story, i swear this is somehow giving me ptsd, after the breast feeding phase i cant find where to go next
After this is kinda hard to get more into her story if you want buy the books for her at the store

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me if its possible to not bring Shota with you, to maybe stop him from doing any NTR or is it fixed that taking a female with you and Shota has to come with you in your party since you have to have 3 people in the party
You need him to trigger the first events

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
i loved this game. can anyone recommend a similar game? like: shota x milf while another shota(buddy/bully) cracks the milfs while the MC tries so hard?

Oh and: Can anyone translate me please the scene where MCs best friend kisses Paris? She looks annoyed at the beginning but starts liking the tongue kissing unfortunately its not translated. Would love to know what they speak/say/think there.

Thanks

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
i loved this game. can anyone recommend a similar game? like: shota x milf while another shota(buddy/bully) cracks the milfs while the MC tries so hard?

Oh and: Can anyone translate me please the scene where MCs best friend kisses Paris? She looks annoyed at the beginning but starts liking the tongue kissing unfortunately its not translated. Would love to know what they speak/say/think there.

Thanks
Same tbh, if you send me a screenshot of those moments(In the dms) I can try to help you with that, also My hunting adventure seems promissing

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
Same tbh, if you send me a screenshot of those moments(In the dms) I can try to help you with that, also My hunting adventure seems promissing
Thanks for the recommendation. I prefer RPGs where I can walk/goof around and choose between textoptions. I only tried one VN so far and it was a linear story. My favs so far are
Me Milf and Shota
Sana (even though I normally prefer different girls/more girls in a game)
Urban Demons

I will try to PM you the scene with the text when I am at my priv. Laptop with the save file.
Thx