RPGM Me and milf and shota

Clancy

Apr 26, 2018
How the fuck do you heal up your health and mana in this game? I tried sleeping, didn’t work. I explored all over town and couldn’t find any stores that sold potions. How do I heal? It’s impossible to get through the first level without any heals.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
How the fuck do you heal up your health and mana in this game? I tried sleeping, didn’t work. I explored all over town and couldn’t find any stores that sold potions. How do I heal? It’s impossible to get through the first level without any heals.
There's a clinic. On the left of the map where you get clothes, use the gym, and take a bath, there's a clinic at the bottom right where you can pay and get your party healed

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
And those are just the ones that consume more time to do, theres also shouta's healiing aoe when battling and also if you take mimika to the public bathroom and ask her for milk you also heal

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Is it just me or is the translation for this game only half done? There are entire scenes which are still in japanese
Well, yes and no? As far as I know, the game was never "fully" translated. All the scenes in the recollection room should still be in JP. However, when you encounter the scenes in normal gameplay (if you can find them in this fairly buggy game), those should be fully translated.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Uma_Kabula

Jul 2, 2018
Well, yes and no? As far as I know, the game was never "fully" translated. All the scenes in the recollection room should still be in JP. However, when you encounter the scenes in normal gameplay (if you can find them in this fairly buggy game), those should be fully translated.
Well if someone translated the rest maybe. I wouldnt be bad thing too
Or does anyone knows how to kick someone from the team? 'Couse I made it the final drilling and now I need to kick the mom and bald "friend" of the team so he can fuck the mother

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, quick question. So I have gotten far into the milf story, but now she is pregnant in the clinic. She doesn’t move from there at any time, and repeats the same thing over and over. Maybe I just soft locked myself? Not entirely sure what the next step is. Any help is much appreciated!

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Hey guys, quick question. So I have gotten far into the milf story, but now she is pregnant in the clinic. She doesn’t move from there at any time, and repeats the same thing over and over. Maybe I just soft locked myself? Not entirely sure what the next step is. Any help is much appreciated!

Pretty much wait/do something else few in game weaks away from her, after that check up on her in the hospital.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
On the Japanese version it is released, English one will be released on the 6th February. Lets just hope this isn’t like some other of breast mafia’s games being incomplete. Fingers crossed

• Wow
Reactions: Jjjorougumo

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Heya mate, quick question. This recollection room, how do you access it?

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
After you get your mom pregnant, how do I have to do about her next??? She's still sitting there all the time at hospital :((