Seeking Me looking for games featuring a female protagonist with dress-up mechanics (more details below).

sanabi

Jan 13, 2018
Hello. It's been a while since I immersed myself with NSFW games, but being a disgusting person I am as always, once again, I came here to crave for such material. I'll jot down my preferences below.

I'm one who seek games in which I control a female protagonist.

As if an old, ugly bastard who still prefers to play with his doll, I should be able to dress-up this character with clothes the game provides, including undergarments, of course.

Throughout, shortly, or later in the game, I should be able to make her bottomless to naked in public with some other perks the game utilizes, whether it would be blackmail, corruption, exhibitionism, etc., or with stats similar to Role-Playing Games like desire, exposure, lewdness, etc., or... maybe she just loves it from the start. And smiling like a madman I am, because I like it.

Next, I'll write down few games I managed to recall and provide some explanations to further reinforce my preferences:

The Fixer and Virgin's Protection Magic are two of my favorites.
Along with lots of clothing customizations and character portait always being shown, these two have the character appearance I really like: no super-enlarged or oversized breasts and/or legs, and a good-looking face and figure.

Edit (Jun. 12th, 2024): Sluted has been added to one of my favorites.

Coming to the third is Coming of Age.
The only downside of this game is it's overall graphics looking as if it was released from 2008 - oftentimes some of the character's detail shows paper-like.
Yet it's just like the two above when disregarding the said cons.
It's still a nice game for me.

Those are my top three.
The other ones I'm okay with are Saori's Ecchi Adventure and another one I can no longer recall the name.

Now, I'll list some few which I was partially to wholly disappointed with:

There's no need to describe my dislike toward the main characters' appearance in Meltys Quest and Treasure Hunter Claire, because it's obvious from what I said about the first two games.

And Escape from Fortress Lugohm, Little Braver, Shera and the Three Treasures, and Virgin Island, while their respective character appearance are I'm fine with, they have a very limited clothing customization on the other hand.

Last edited:

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
Hello. It's been a while since I immersed myself with NSFW games, but being a disgusting person I am as always, once again, I came here to crave for such material. I'll jot down my preferences below.

I'm one who seek games in which I control a female protagonist.

As if an old, ugly bastard who still prefers to play with his doll, I should be able to dress-up this character with clothes the game provides, including undergarments, of course.

Throughout, shortly, or later in the game, I should be able to make her bottomless to naked in public with some other perks the game utilizes, whether it would be blackmail, corruption, exhibitionism, etc., or with stats similar to Role-Playing Games like desire, exposure, lewdness, etc., or... maybe she just loves it from the start. And smiling like a madman I am, because I like it.

Next, I'll write down few games I managed to recall and provide some explanations to further reinforce my preferences:

The Fixer and Virgin's Protection Magic are two of my favorites.
Along with lots of clothing customizations and character portait always being shown, these two have the character appearance I really like: no super-enlarged or oversized breasts and/or legs, and a good-looking face and figure.

Coming to the third is Coming of Age.
The only downside of this game is it's overall graphics looking as if it was released from 2008 - oftentimes some of the character's detail shows paper-like.
Yet it's just like the two above when disregarding the said cons.
It's still a nice game for me.

Those are my top three.
The other ones I'm okay with are Saori's Ecchi Adventure and another one I can no longer recall the name.

Now, I'll list some few which I was partially to wholly disappointed with:

There's no need to describe my dislike toward the main characters' appearance in Meltys Quest and Treasure Hunter Claire, because it's obvious from what I said about the first two games.

And Escape from Fortress Lugohm, Little Braver, Shera and the Three Treasures, and Virgin Island, while their respective character appearance are I'm fine with, they have a very limited clothing customization on the other hand.
(clothes tear), Vera's Region Tour Diary (can strip from beginning) - Both are 's games but idk if their other games have the same mechanic.
The Curse of Pleasure (Top-tier game. Inspired from Sangeki of Gear)
Magical Girl Celesphonia (Exhibitionism rises slowly) - Don't know if other Shimobashira games have same.
Virgin Island (Clothes tear)
Sangeki of Gear (Very late in-game but she does not go fully nude. The game is great tho)
Public Defense Corp (Late), Liz - The Tower & the Grimoire - Both Clymenia games
Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution (Okayish+)
Country Bumpkin Yutaka (Okayish)

There are a lot of more amazing games that others and I've mentioned here.

These are only the games that I have played, but you can search for more in this or exhibitionism-based filtered list (which you will have to filter yourself more)

sanabi

Jan 13, 2018
(clothes tear), Vera's Region Tour Diary (can strip from beginning) - Both are 's games but idk if their other games have the same mechanic.
The Curse of Pleasure (Top-tier game. Inspired from Sangeki of Gear)
Magical Girl Celesphonia (Exhibitionism rises slowly) - Don't know if other Shimobashira games have same.
Virgin Island (Clothes tear)
Sangeki of Gear (Very late in-game but she does not go fully nude. The game is great tho)
Public Defense Corp (Late), Liz - The Tower & the Grimoire - Both Clymenia games
Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution (Okayish+)
Country Bumpkin Yutaka (Okayish)

There are a lot of more amazing games that others and I've mentioned here.

These are only the games that I have played, but you can search for more in this or exhibitionism-based filtered list (which you will have to filter yourself more)
The first two games are worth checking out. Thankies.
The following eight games I already have come across them; Magical Girl Celesphonia is the only one making my nutz hard, while sadly most of its scenes are disappointment, and the rest seven games have very limited customizations.
The last two, I haven't come across. But looking at their respective female protagonist who's not my type, they're least of worth checking out for now.

And I'm going to browse the rest of your suggestions.

This is highly appreciated!

sanabi

Jan 13, 2018
I can't believe after a whole year, this thread is still getting traffic. Well, I'm still a disgusting person and my preferences hasn't changed one bit.

pix12341

Oct 26, 2018
Gonna throw some text-based ones out there: Course of Temptation, Newlife.
Text-based with a visual avatar: Fake AI, Female Agent (incomplete but I enjoyed playing the old one before the dev lost his mind, changed the artstyle and rebooted the whole thing).