Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
baner_f95.png

Overview:
Now this is a story all about how
A girls life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,
I'll tell you how she became a slut, and that I can't actually rhyme.*

* NOT a Fresh Prince parody, 100% Sugarcube free, may contain a trace amount of nuts.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-03
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: shark_inna_hat - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Length: 2 - 6 hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
All (HTML): - -

Extra:
WALKTHROUGH - ART STYLE TUTORIAL - (Old version)

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yes, the art is janky and bad, thank you for noticing.
Actually, it's not that 'bad', well . . . my opinion. ;)

and because of it, (the 'art'), I'll try a play-through, cause 'blackmail' isn't an interest, but female protag, exhibitionism, and Sex are :p:giggle:.

PS - "Fresh Price" . . . think you meant "Fresh Prince" :ROFLMAO: ( liked the attempt though ) (y).

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
"

That's just one person's opinion .

Don't put a lot of stock in it, cause this person, (me), likes :love: all the clothes, So now you have 2 different views :sneaky: .

The protagonist is a female after-all. (most of the 'species' is known for their 'clothes'), or lack-of :rolleyes::LOL:.
Say, I don't really get the retroactive 'Thinking' emote. Just making sure, but you weren't actually serious about there now being two different point of views, right? That was irony I laughed at, no? Because my point basically boils down to: The pool scene alone is very enticing, you didn't have to throw in those awesome clothing options on top to make me like it… :giggle:

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Thanks all for the kind word (so far...). Sorry for putting in too much clothing, you can remove some by editing data/shops.txt ;)

PS - "Fresh Price" . . . think you meant "Fresh Prince" :ROFLMAO: ( liked the attempt though ) (y).
Fixed, My Bad, thanks for pointing it out, the doctors said I got dailysex... or maybe dyslexia? One of them anyway, so there might be more typos in the game itself.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Yes!!!...... i love the concept ....and the story .....a female protagonist without a Lesbian slant (no offense to lesbians ,its just that it would be nice to see a few games without it every once in a while ) ......I am so looking forward to where this game goes ...
on that note if you go back to the coffee shop after you find it the first time .....it freezes up after telling you to wait for next update .........love the whole blackmail submission angle of this though ...Keep up the good work !!!

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Nice so far... got a game "freeze" near start when I opted for just one [default] selfie, then played around in shower... then no options appear. No selfie, and then played around in shower, works fine.

EDIT... I keep getting game freezes... I get dressed and see map, hand over school, nothing happens.

EDIT2... It's the LEWDNESS variable, I am sure. If I go straight to getting dressed (no selfie, no playtime, towel) I can get to school.

EDIT3... when creep follows from bus, the game sort of freezes, but if you continue to press "advance" MC disappears, Creep blinks a few times then scene cuts into school and [?] teacher/principal with same creep encounter text. Now I give up.

Last edited:
Reactions: pizbia

deisesnamsesworks

May 15, 2021
so about the clothes.... I don't mind options for clothes, it's whatever to me. If you want to do it cool, it's just when I have to find something that works for mr. bully, I'd like to just be able to autobuy or something, as I don't really know what would work for that character.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Thanks all for the kind word (so far...). Sorry for putting in too much clothing, you can remove some by editing data/shops.txt ;)
*sigh* That's not what I said, but I guess it's the semi-colon that stumped them. And they may retract their original statement about loving all the clothes once they datamine this: All hail 'debug sack'! :LOL:

Would be better if there wouldn't be a need to scroll when not in full screen mode
Adding to what qwertyfunn said: you can also simply resize your window as the 'problem' stems from the fixed aspect ratio.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Good start, looking forward to see more of it.
Graphics are ok, characters are interesting so far, the story has potential, so let's see where this goes.
Female protagonist + blackmail + school setting is an intrigueing combination that is rarely done well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desco16
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes