2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

asatat7

Jan 16, 2018
I remember I finished this using Mtool back then. If you finish the good ending you can unlock all scenes. There was a walkthrough for this damn I forgot where I read it. Oh well the save from the other thread works

Last edited:

121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
guys who played, are we the ones doing the NTR? like are we the ones stealing the girl?

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
While in the menu press the down arrow key. Took me a bit to figure it out too lol.
Daze, if possible, try to pick older games that never got translations to do non edited/no effort MTLs. This takes away the motivation for proper translators to pick up these games. If you edit them and proofread them it would be a different story tho. But I'm seeing a wave of MTLs from you (and from my fav genre :( ).

Please consider changing the kind of games you pick or edit the MTLs instead of posting them raw.

Reactions: Blake639

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Daze, if possible, try to pick older games that never got translations to do non edited/no effort MTLs. This takes away the motivation for proper translators to pick up these games. If you edit them and proofread them it would be a different story tho. But I'm seeing a wave of MTLs from you (and from my fav genre :( ).

Please consider changing the kind of games you pick or edit the MTLs instead of posting them raw.
I wouldn't call these no effort MTL's though. The quality of the translation itself is miles ahead of your standard MTL.

The translation is good enough that there's not really much for me to edit. Plus I do edit some stuff such as the world map location names, the real time clock, and even the formatting of the text.

The whole motivation for me making these is that I want to play these games in readable English without poetry. Not really interested in waiting months or years for a proper translation.

When you say edited I assume you mean the dialogue but really, take a look and you'll see it doesnt need it. ChatGPT does a fine job translating though its hit or miss as far as accuracy goes.

Last edited:

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't call these no effort MTL's though. The quality of the translation itself is miles ahead of your standard MTL.

The translation is good enough that there's not really much for me to edit. Plus I do edit some stuff such as the world map location names, the real time clock, and even the formatting of the text.

The whole motivation for me making these is that I want to play these games in readable English without poetry. Not really interested in waiting months or years for a proper translation.

When you say edited I assume you mean the dialogue but really, take a look and you'll see it doesnt need it. ChatGPT does a fine job translating though its hit or miss as far as accuracy goes.
You both have points, and I am grateful you're doing the MTL work for us. To his point, I think what you're doing will give the game more English community attention and maybe spark a proper translation. (edit: also in the future, ChatGPT and AI based translation work will become more accurate and is the future. Context will be easier to teach and it will make better translation decisions)

Thank you :)

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021

ChatGPT has a very good level of English so the translation is very convincing but chatGPT can't play the game so it's bound to have a lot of issues which even a pro translator will have if he doesn't play the game first. The translation does need a lot of review and editing to really pass as a good translation, right now is a "fake good translation" because of how convincing chatGPT is.
(Note: I played the game already, I have been using chatGPT since it came out and also have made my own tool to translate games since the API came out, just so you know I'm not saying things randomly.)

This game is like two months old. Nobody has waited years for it yet so it could have even have a pro translation made but now is a lot less likely it will because of this MTL (which was the point I was trying to make). Try to pick older games than never got or never will get proper translations and not games that are new and have a high chance to get a good translation. I really encourage you to do so to maximize the benefits of your work for the community.

When I say good translation I mean: manual translation+ proofreading + playtesting + images translation + descensoring. The current translations you are putting out only have the translation part and has issues so I can't consider it good based on that.

You have done a good job with your tool and I'm certain you can do a lot better if you put more effort into these releases.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone have ending saves for the the two other endings and vanilla END? The file has included the classmate NTR end only.

Heroes assemble lol.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
ChatGPT has a very good level of English so the translation is very convincing but chatGPT can't play the game so it's bound to have a lot of issues which even a pro translator will have if he doesn't play the game first. The translation does need a lot of review and editing to really pass as a good translation, right now is a "fake good translation" because of how convincing chatGPT is.
(Note: I played the game already, I have been using chatGPT since it came out and also have made my own tool to translate games since the API came out, just so you know I'm not saying things randomly.)

This game is like two months old. Nobody was waited years for it yet so it could have even have a pro translation made but now is a lot less likely it will because of this MTL (which was the point I was trying to make). Try to pick older games than never got or never will get proper translations and not games that are new and have a high chance to get a good translation. I really encourage you to do so to maximize the benefits of your work for the community.

When I say good translation I mean: manual translation+ proofreading + playtesting + images translation + descensoring. The current translations you are putting out only have the translation part and has issues so I can't consider it good based on that.

You have done a good job with your tool and I'm certain you can do a lot better if you put more effort into these releases.
I get where you are coming from but I'm not here to provide a professional translation for these games. I don't translate old games because I'm interested in new ones. I make these for me and I share them because I think the AI translation will improve with community support.

All I want from my MTL's are a clean interface and decent English. That's not something you are going to get using MTool or Translator++. It may be a fake good translation but ultimately, I as a non-japanese speaker can't generally tell the difference anyway.

Will these MTL's dissaude translators from translating these games? Idk, I really don't buy it. Majority of the games I see hit Dlsite remain untranslated for at least a year or two if at all, unless it's picked up by someone like Kagura Games. I doubt this game or any of the others I did would end up any different.

I don't really like the idea that we shouldn't MTL games because someone *might* not give it a real translation. But thats just my opinion I suppose.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
I think I've solved most if not all the issues ChatGPT had with figuring out genders. Just needed to throw in the character names and the current speaker. I actually managed to not run into a single error after I implemented this change so this one was pretty easy. (About $15 to MTL everything.). Also pictures are not translated as per usual.
Have you tried GPT4 (the pro/upgraded version of ChatGPT/GPT3.5)? I'm curious how much this would increase translation quality and cost.

Also, as others have mentioned, the JP synopsis says that she's "like an older sister to him" (本当の姉弟の様に). They're not actually related.

As someone who can understand JP, I appreciate that you've clearly tagged this as an MTL and described your methodology. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Have you tried GPT4 (the pro/upgraded version of ChatGPT)? I'm curious how much this would increase translation quality and cost.

Also, as others have mentioned, the JP synopsis says that she's "like an older sister to him" (本当の姉弟の様に). They're not actually related.
I am way too poor to test it out lol. 3.5 is .002 cents while gpt4 is .04 cents per 1000 tokens. Even if I wanted to try it they never gave me access anyway.

Reactions: Greily

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
I am way too poor to test it out lol. 3.5 is .002 cents while gpt4 is .04 cents per 1000 tokens. Even if I wanted to try it they never gave me access anyway.
20x more expensive or $300 for a game of this size? That's a lot for one person but trivial spread amongst a community. It would be interesting to try crowdfunding such a translation once GPT4 is widely available. Maybe try a pilot run first on one scene to see the quality improvement vs. GPT3.5 and other methods.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
20x more expensive or $300 for a game of this size? That's a lot for one person but trivial spread amongst a community. It would be interesting to try crowdfunding such a translation once GPT4 is widely available. Maybe try a pilot run first on one scene to see the quality improvement vs. GPT3.5.
Yup. It would be interesting to see though. I actually have a few scenes in mind I could test it with but for now on the backburner.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes