Unreal Engine Meakrob Sex Game [Demo] [Meakrob]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
so the thumbnails are missleading this is a very early demo, basically you can only fuck the cryptid in the first picture

Reactions: B_O_B

gujej

Oct 7, 2022
View attachment 2021064

Overview:
unique sex simulator with gorgeous visuals.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-02
Release Date: 2022-
Developer: Meakrob - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 2021063 View attachment 2021065 View attachment 2021066
1665164477294.png
I liked

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018

Yeah, the developer of this game has gone off the rails. I think he/she abandoned all projects and has now derailed.
Now that's some quality lizard brain material. The subscribestar page is just as unhinged.

"

Public post

I'm not sure because I dont want to check comments anymore. I think I may not have included the game zip file on my last update. I uploaded a new one just in case. I am planning to try to work at amazon soon so that I dont have to talk to anyone. I will see the white man doctor in a few days. When I talk to white men, it can be very hit or miss. The women usually underestand what I am saying. They read stuff like white fragility. The white men are not incentivized to think about their conditions as much as the rest of the americans. To me it looks like the white men are preparing for war with their guns. It does not surprise me that they do so many mass shootings."

• Haha
Reactions: .Sirene

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Now that's some quality lizard brain material. The subscribestar page is just as unhinged.

"

Public post

I'm not sure because I dont want to check comments anymore. I think I may not have included the game zip file on my last update. I uploaded a new one just in case. I am planning to try to work at amazon soon so that I dont have to talk to anyone. I will see the white man doctor in a few days. When I talk to white men, it can be very hit or miss. The women usually underestand what I am saying. They read stuff like white fragility. The white men are not incentivized to think about their conditions as much as the rest of the americans. To me it looks like the white men are preparing for war with their guns. It does not surprise me that they do so many mass shootings."
I love the fact that it's essentially -

"I hate white people. But white people, give me money. Specifically Americans. Because I live in America. Also. Bin laden was good."

Genuinely those words were said on that page. It's a fucking insult and concern lmao.

Meakrob said:
Dev notes:

You have to play your games with an analog stick and mouse. Using the keyboard to control character movement is deranged. I'm not fucking around with you on a keyboard in-game anymore. If you want to play this, you have to use the analog stick. I will make this more customizable later but you will not be allowed to control the charracter with the foot all the way on the gas all the time. You squander all the work that the animators do when you play with a fucking keyboard. You cant do all the moves that you are supposed to be able to do in virtual space if you play with a keyboard. Build yourself longer analog sticks if you have the hands for it.

Donate to my gofundme so I dont die.
This is the video in question -

As you can see, the joystick is FAR superior. Because now, using a joystick - you can see the "I've shit myself" animation in action!

Holy shit. That is... Insanity.

Edit - I also checked out their YouTube channel and they literally have videos saying "Battlefield 2042 is a good game." - a lot of this now makes sense. When Meakrob enjoys half-baked shite from EA, it's no wonder his products look the same...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
if you read his post on itch.io, he seems to be very jaded with "white america", but to be honest a lot of the points he's making are very redundant, considering these points apply to everyone and everywhere in the world.

He claims they say "the ghetto doesnt exist" even thought thats such a cherry picked statement, of course they exist, its obviously stupid to believe someone who says that. I feel like with his experiences of "racism", hes been blinded into thinking everyone else is the same.

As someone from Central America, I do empathize with his situation, but to say that the "white man" is in control of this life is just sad, instead of recognizing and actual system thats fucking him over, he'd rather pin it on the entirety of the White american race.

I do wish he'd get some help, as this does seem like a shout into the void. At the end of the day it does suck to see such a talented dev lose himself, and i do completely believe he could have made this his profession if he didn't blame the "white americans" for all his problems.

Land lords suck, Managers suck, Neighbors suck, Kids suck, at the end of the day people are just terrible sometimes, but everyone has to deal with it, to believe youre the only one experiencing this is just ignorant, and only in knowing others experience your experiences can you cope with life, if you only believe you experience these bad situations, then youre in your own head, and you think youre more important than you actually are.

All love though, from someone who loves MeakRobs work, old and new.

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
Edit - I also checked out their YouTube channel and they literally have videos saying "Battlefield 2042 is a good game." - a lot of this now makes sense. When Meakrob enjoys half-baked shite from EA, it's no wonder his products look the same...
Okay, we've lost him, unsubbing from this thread.

Reactions: .Sirene

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
if you read his post on itch.io, he seems to be very jaded with "white america", but to be honest a lot of the points he's making are very redundant, considering these points apply to everyone and everywhere in the world.

He claims they say "the ghetto doesnt exist" even thought thats such a cherry picked statement, of course they exist, its obviously stupid to believe someone who says that. I feel like with his experiences of "racism", hes been blinded into thinking everyone else is the same.

As someone from Central America, I do empathize with his situation, but to say that the "white man" is in control of this life is just sad, instead of recognizing and actual system thats fucking him over, he'd rather pin it on the entirety of the White american race.

I do wish he'd get some help, as this does seem like a shout into the void. At the end of the day it does suck to see such a talented dev lose himself, and i do completely believe he could have made this his profession if he didn't blame the "white americans" for all his problems.

Land lords suck, Managers suck, Neighbors suck, Kids suck, at the end of the day people are just terrible sometimes, but everyone has to deal with it, to believe youre the only one experiencing this is just ignorant, and only in knowing others experience your experiences can you cope with life, if you only believe you experience these bad situations, then youre in your own head, and you think youre more important than you actually are.

All love though, from someone who loves MeakRobs work, old and new.
I agree with your points entirely. While I was initially pointing out and laughing, I do see there are some signs of potential mental illness there. I will actually go back and revise my posts to actually not be a piece of shit about it. Kinda feel bad, I should have been a little more diligent in that.

Moving back to the point though, blaming a country, you live in - and a race of people, entirely - for the problems you experience in life is not only non-productive, but it's also a self fulfilling prophecy, in that - every time something goes wrong, you can point and say "See! The white man did it again!" and then, it's locked, loaded and ready to be fired at whatever the next problem is.

I'm a foreigner, in a foreign country - not knowing the people, culture, local etc was tough to begin with. But I integrated myself, and forced myself to learn as much as I could about my new home. I now speak the language, I'm familiar with many people here, of all color and background - and I've found my world has opened up a million times more than it ever could have back where I'm from.

I find blame is like hair-removal wax, in that - it's easy to do to others, but when it's your turn? Nope.

Okay, we've lost him, unsubbing from this thread.
This was more of a stupid rant than anything, lol.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
So, according to a review on , posted on August 2020, the build that we have here is ancient. Like built pre-2020. They state that the latest build as of August 2020, was built in Unity, whereas the game we have here to download, is built in Blender Game Engine.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
So, according to a review on , posted on August 2020, the build that we have here is ancient. Like built pre-2020. They state that the latest build as of August 2020, was built in Unity, whereas the game we have here to download, is built in Blender Game Engine.
Ooh, is there gameplay now? 3 years is a long time in game development, I'm excited to see everything that has been added.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
It's weird, yeah.

There is a couple of variations. He keeps using different engines, I suspect to test out how they handle specific things. Not sure if it's because in his case starting from the beginning may be more familiar or simple - I have like, 4 variations of this game on my drive and each of them are in different engines.

The latest showcase from Meakrob was produced on UE5, I believe.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Ooh, is there gameplay now? 3 years is a long time in game development, I'm excited to see everything that has been added.
There is a handful of iterations throughout the numerous pages of Meakrobs socials. None of them are anything more than a simple "here's what I can do in UE5/Blender/Unity" etc. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Jacck.lahper

May 30, 2021
If you want to take one for the team and download the file thats attached to his 911 manifesto theres a subscribe star and theres an itch.io page
uh, i downloaded it and its so fucking weird. it looks like a tech demo and is a complete departure from what the previous "version" that was uploaded. theres two girls standing and some weird structure. i literally cannot describe what i just saw.

Reactions: katmandomo

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
uh, i downloaded it and its so fucking weird. it looks like a tech demo and is a complete departure from what the previous "version" that was uploaded. theres two girls standing and some weird structure. i literally cannot describe what i just saw.
plz send screenshots this sounds insane

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes