4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Unfortunately this is the case, and I don't understand how many users financially support dev scammers milking them instead of incentivizing good games like this.
But I am convinced that these devs cannot go unnoticed, sooner or later it will be successful if the devs do not get discouraged and trust in the remarkable abilities they have so far proved to have.
Yeah... I mean take ICSTOR for an example lol. :censored: he is just milking his 700 patreons. And while Milfy City was good he is just scaming ppl atm. And i've seen a lot of dev's out there that just mix and mash something and put it out there to earn a buck. Same old incest shit with pretty basic renders and choppy animations. nothing wrong with that... it's just the quality is like 5 years in the past. The game is yet to have reasonable amount of content but even as for now this game has the potential to be one of the best 3DCG VN's out there. dev's like DPC,Philly really set the bar high in this genre and this is some competition right here imo. After playing i was like dang this is good so i expected at least few hundred thread pages but damn this is just sad. This deserves much more attention and publicity man... :rolleyes: And i know this is basically piracy but at least you can encourage and give the dev and the game more attention.

hope the mods won't delete this for going offtopic lol happend to me few times...

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah... I mean take ICSTOR for an example lol. :censored: he is just milking his 700 patreons. And while Milfy City was good he is just scaming ppl atm. And i've seen a lot of dev's out there that just mix and mash something and put it out there to earn a buck. Same old incest shit with pretty basic renders and choppy animations. nothing wrong with that... it's just the quality is like 5 years in the past. The game is yet to have reasonable amount of content but even as for now this game has the potential to be one of the best 3DCG VN's out there. dev's like DPC,Philly really set the bar high in this genre and this is some competition right here imo. After playing i was like dang this is good so i expected at least few hundred thread pages but damn this is just sad. This deserves much more attention and publicity man... :rolleyes: And i know this is basically piracy but at least you can encourage and give the dev and the game more attention.

hope the mods won't delete this for going offtopic lol happend to me few times...
And there is even worse, like the psycho who has not even published the game and has been milking constantly for over two years.
Again, these devs have all the credentials for success and no less for their sympathy and commitment to interact with users.
There aren't many like that .... at least until now.

They do what they want, but deleting these posts means supporting the scammers.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Unfortunately this is the case, and I don't understand how many users financially support dev scammers milking them instead of incentivizing good games like this.
But I am convinced that these devs cannot go unnoticed, sooner or later it will be successful if the devs do not get discouraged and trust in the remarkable abilities they have so far proved to have.
I guarantee you that this game blows up. I consider Ch. 3 to be when this game started in earnest. Ch. 1 and 2 were both short and from a relatively long time ago. There were a handful (not pun intended) of animations that "only" consisted of handjobs. I consider the first two chapters to be akin to a demo or a prelude because of this.

Chapter 3 contained significantly more content than the other two chapters combined and featured the two best blowjob animations that I have ever seen. The 4K renders and animations and 144fps animations are game changers. Visually, few games compared to MMC Ch. 1 and 2 and now with Ch. 3 I don't think that anything does. There are some great games that are visually excellent with terrific animations, but MMC is on a different level. When we get to the really good stuff the gap will be even more apparent.

Suzinak launched his Patreon page in March and is at 139 Patrons at the moment. That is more than some creators that have better known games and have been around a lot longer. Patrons shot up from the low 50s pre-Ch.3 to ~160 three weeks later. Every creator sees a plunge in Patrons on the 1st of the month due to billing and work their way back up over the course of the month. Suzinak's retention has actually been really good compared to other devs. Since he releases the game for free the people supporting him on Patreon are those that are genuinely supportive of his efforts as opposed to those just paying for a month to get content and then canceling. I guarantee that his retention rate will continue to be good as time goes on.

There are also people that want to support or increase their support but are waiting. They are waiting to see if the quality level is maintained, they are waiting to see if the content remains good, and they are waiting to see if updates are regular. We've all been burned. For some reason a lot of devs have been shitty recently, more than even typically. I've seen so many updates for other games get delayed forever, often without a word, or end up being short and/or underwhelming. Devs go silent for one month+ and break a lot of promises. There's like five devs that I trust any more, if that. There are people that are waiting for another update or two to make sure that they aren't going to get taken advantage of. I myself waited until Ch. 3 was released to pledge. It takes a some time to build a good reputation, but having one goes such a long way.

Word of mouth has been really strong. Reviews have tripled since Ch. 3 was released. That's, again, more than a lot of relatively popular games that have been around a lot longer. The vast majority of reviews are really positive. The few that are negative are kind of weird. I see a lot of people with MMC graphics and links in their signatures now. I see people list MMC as one of their top games. This will only accelerate in the future.

Consistency is key. As long as Suzinak and Soupourou keep up the quality, keep up communication, and keep up a reasonable release schedule, this game will be huge. I really don't think that they even know how big this is going to be in two years.

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
Wow!
Amazing update!
The mom character confuses me a bit, but it is not an actual problem. Rather it is pretty intriguin. I have not understood if it has mental problem with memory, if it is too good to apply her own technique of acting parts, or if she is testing her son..

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
I guarantee you that this game blows up. I consider Ch. 3 to be when this game started in earnest. Ch. 1 and 2 were both short and from a relatively long time ago. There were a handful (not pun intended) of animations that "only" consisted of handjobs. I consider the first two chapters to be akin to a demo or a prelude because of this.

Chapter 3 contained significantly more content than the other two chapters combined and featured the two best blowjob animations that I have ever seen. The 4K renders and animations and 144fps animations are game changers. Visually, few games compared to MMC Ch. 1 and 2 and now with Ch. 3 I don't think that anything does. There are some great games that are visually excellent with terrific animations, but MMC is on a different level. When we get to the really good stuff the gap will be even more apparent.

Suzinak launched his Patreon page in March and is at 139 Patrons at the moment. That is more than some creators that have better known games and have been around a lot longer. Patrons shot up from the low 50s pre-Ch.3 to ~160 three weeks later. Every creator sees a plunge in Patrons on the 1st of the month due to billing and work their way back up over the course of the month. Suzinak's retention has actually been really good compared to other devs. Since he releases the game for free the people supporting him on Patreon are those that are genuinely supportive of his efforts as opposed to those just paying for a month to get content and then canceling. I guarantee that his retention rate will continue to be good as time goes on.

There are also people that want to support or increase their support but are waiting. They are waiting to see if the quality level is maintained, they are waiting to see if the content remains good, and they are waiting to see if updates are regular. We've all been burned. For some reason a lot of devs have been shitty recently, more than even typically. I've seen so many updates for other games get delayed forever, often without a word, or end up being short and/or underwhelming. Devs go silent for one month+ and break a lot of promises. There's like five devs that I trust any more, if that. There are people that are waiting for another update or two to make sure that they aren't going to get taken advantage of. I myself waited until Ch. 3 was released to pledge. It takes a some time to build a good reputation, but having one goes such a long way.

Word of mouth has been really strong. Reviews have tripled since Ch. 3 was released. That's, again, more than a lot of relatively popular games that have been around a lot longer. The vast majority of reviews are really positive. The few that are negative are kind of weird. I see a lot of people with MMC graphics and links in their signatures now. I see people list MMC as one of their top games. This will only accelerate in the future.

Consistency is key. As long as Suzinak and Soupourou keep up the quality, keep up communication, and keep up a reasonable release schedule, this game will be huge. I really don't think that they even know how big this is going to be in two years.
I really hope the game would blow up. Great to hear his patreon is doing well. Would be nice if this thread was more active... With some fan sigs and fanarts and stuff you know... ;) Hoping to see this trending someday. :sneaky:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
im truly jealous of your skill.

View attachment 1326607
Nice subtlety i didn't pick up her personality switch until now. Every time there's a personality switch she has a twitch right beforehand. Pure genius.

she has multiple personality disorders. what they call dissociative identity disorder now.

Reasons why I think this.
Mood swings
Her amnesia or blackout

Usually those with a multiple personality, or dissociative identity disorder, will recognize that something is abnormal due to symptoms like amnesia but they may not realize it is due to having alters or personalities that are taking over to handle triggers or exposure to trauma.

Multiple personality disorder (MPD) patients may experience themselves as several discrete alter personalities who do not share consciousness or memories with one another.

Common triggers include stress or substance abuse.
Her trigger seems to be sex-related and she is stressed out from work but there has to be more to it.
one question i would ask is: what trama(light or serious) in mum's life has she had when was it and did she ever get it looked at by a pro.

which brings me to my next point

Dissociative disorders usually develop as a way of dealing with trauma. Dissociative disorders.

possible triggers are most often from children being exposed to long-term physical, sexual or emotional abuse. other can be Natural disasters and combat can also cause dissociative disorders.

anyways this is my fan theory so far.

View attachment 1326695

because thats not a red flag or anything lol.

You may notice sudden changes in mood and behavior. People with dissociative identity disorder may forget or "DENY SAYING" or doing things that family members witnessed. Family members can usually tell when a person “switches.” The transitions can be sudden and startling. The person may go from being fearful, dependent and excessively apologetic to being angry and domineering. He or she may report not remembering something they said or did just minutes earlier. Below is further proof of my claim.

View attachment 1326725

she was deff powerless as a child which is why shes so controlling as an adult

Another question is what makes her normal personality switch back. that's interesting as well.

just finished damn. I'm left speechless from it.

But again I could be completely wrong on everything i stated in the last page or two only the dev knows for sure. hopefully, chapter 4 will be on its way very fast so I can continue my breakdown of how fucked the mom really is.

seeing how the mum has supermodel looks she is batshit crazy. the meme below describes her perfectly.

the moment the dev releases the info needed to make it happen i will be making a few that is for sure.
I can’t confirm or deny, but I love your analysis and thank you for sharing that! :love:

All of the hints that you’ve identified are intentional and these will be addressed in the next chapters of the game.

About the trauma and dark situations suggested, know that we’re going for believable characters, but we’re trying to avoid any dark issues ;)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Any game is open to criticism, but this, at least until now, in its genre is exceptional just read the numerous appreciations of the users, which it seems useless to repeat.
This game, in my opinion, to make it to the maximum and completely displace the competition, should be made in full motion.
But maybe, I went a little further into the future ...
Yeah, that would be the perfect scenario, but first we need to find a way to clone Suzinak :D

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Stop ruining the game by connecting Marge's activities with Multiple Personality Syndrome. I know she is role-playing but to state, its not really her that controls her mind is just bonkers and pure boner killer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don’t worry about what anyone else says. They’re all sharing their theories. It doesn’t mean it’s true.

Me and Suzinak haven’t confirmed or denied any of these scenarios. All will be answered through the story in the next chapters.

Keep in mind that the story intentionally throws all these hints, but nothing is conclusive yet. This is done on purpose. The MC doesn’t know what’s going on and the player is following what the MC is experiencing.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I'm not quite sure what to say about the possible multiple personalities/Dissociative Identity Disorder. While it's a plausible theory at this point, Soupourou said that the tone will be kept on the pleasant side which seems hard to do if MP/DID is the direction that the story goes in. However, I'm not a writer so IDK.

We have to remember that Marge isn't necessarily telling the truth about everything. Maybe she's lying to the MC. Maybe she's lying to herself. Maybe she's lying about some things. Maybe she's lying about everything. Maybe she's not lying at all.

I'm holding off on more information before committing to a theory. More light will probably be shed in the next chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing how Marge reacts to doctor the next time that she sees her. I see Marge flying into a fit if she thinks/finds out that the MC is doing something behind her back, particularly any interactions with women.

One of the batshit crazy theories that popped into my head was aliens. Like the reason why she twitches her head is that is moment when the aliens shoot a beam at her head. They are then able to make her do what they want if not take control of her outright. It makes absolutely zero sense but I was kicking around the different ways in which the story could go into a totally WTF direction.
This I can confirm with certainty! No aliens whatsoever! But I lol’d reading it :D

There’s no intention to ruin this story with a WTF moment.

It’s true. Our intention is to keep away from dark themes. We’re trying to do it in a way that everyone enjoys. If the story leaves a lot of vague things, and this creates an uncertainty or an uncomfortable feeling to the players, this is part of the story.

The MC feels uncomfortable, he doesn’t know what’s going on. So it makes sense to have these feelings as an intelligent player. And it’s okay that we don’t yet have all the answers. They have not been answered in the story yet. ;)

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I was thinking the same multiple personalities theory before but now...im not that sure anymore
i started to play it again and payd more attention to details
maybe just MAYBE...everything was planned by Mom and im pretty sure she remembers (shower dialog)

same ... I was thinking that myself
MC problems started "several months ago" , mom started to work out 6 months ago ...maybe its not a coincidence and that`s when everything started
usually one develops another personality which he/she is not aware after a tragic event , so maybe 6 months ago something happened ... and moms alter ego started to show and to slip MC drugs , maybe she planned to get closer to her son since he was the only man in her life
but this is just a theory
I can’t confirm or deny, but thank you for sharing this! :love:

Reactions: Urk

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This game is awesome.....:). Renders are beautiful......good eye candy for me:love:. Interesting storyline. I really love how the story is developing. I personally love how the erotic scenes starts slowly and end with a bang....;). The writing of the sex scenes made the scene more exiting, specially the teasing scene. I enjoyed this game very much.
I love the femdom scene. I hope there will be more good scenes like that :p.
One qustion.....
Will there be any footdom scenes (Teasing will be awesome :LOL:) in future updates ?
Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate it! :love:

If you join as a patron, you might see some teasers that might interest you! ;)

Reactions: Jazzmatazz

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020

It’s a bit off topic, but that’s the kind of thing we as creators are trying to avoid.

Usually in cases like this, this kind of creators that won’t get their act together will get abandoned as new creators come along and create new and exciting games. So the people will just “vote” with their money and make the problem go away.

Only time will tell how the other creators will respond (if they have any kind of response).

Our own target is to keep going steady and keep bringing out high quality games. We’re still finding ways to improve and I hope that we’ll keep doing it for a long time. Not only with this game but with new games too.

It seems that people appreciate our work so far with kind words and with becoming patrons, so we’re trying our hardest to show back our appreciation with more hard work and stability in our releases. :)

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes