4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I downloaded the 4k version, I play on a 4K tv. When I start the game the screen is all wonky, dark (I think mayby trees are blowing in the background but it's so dark I can't see). The questions about naming character and Marge come up WAY on the bottom of the screen, but I cant see what I type. I see nothing being typed, anywhere. I play renpy games all the time, this has never happened to me.

When I type the hit enter it goes to next question, then starts in the living room. When you start in the living room he still refers to her as Landlady....even though I named her Mother (but I couldn't see what I typed).

EDIT: I figured it out. The text needs to be Standard, otherwise I can't see it, its off the screen. The background animation on the blowing tree's screens are still VERY dark and weird looking. I tired the 1080 version and it's the same.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020
I downloaded the 4k version, I play on a 4K tv. When I start the game the screen is all wonky, dark (I think mayby trees are blowing in the background but it's so dark I can't see). The questions about naming character and Marge come up WAY on the bottom of the screen, but I cant see what I type. I see nothing being typed, anywhere. I play renpy games all the time, this has never happened to me.

When I type the hit enter it goes to next question, then starts in the living room. When you start in the living room he still refers to her as Landlady....even though I named her Mother (but I couldn't see what I typed).

EDIT: I figured it out. The text needs to be Standard, otherwise I can't see it, its off the screen. The background animation on the blowing tree's screens are still VERY dark and weird looking. I tired the 1080 version and it's the same.
This is Renpy's (game engine) compatibility problem on Android. I'll try to fix it in the next update. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This is Renpy's (game engine) compatibility problem on Android. I'll try to fix it in the next update. Thanks for the feedback.
I am not playing on Android. I am playing the PC version. The 4K animations are skippy and slow, so I had to turn the 4K off sadly then they run smoothly. The "blowing trees" animated background between scenes is very dark and weird looking, on both the 4K and 1080 version for PC. I could provide a screen shot if you want.

However this is an utterly fantastic game. I have supported you on Patreon. Quite honestly one of the best renpy games I have played other than the visual issues, and I have played at least 100 renpy games. So you are doing great. I really hope the next update is soon because I want more! I just have a suggestion for a scene replay option. Maybe one before each "measurement". : )

Last edited:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Am I the only one getting screens like this?
I've downloaded and tried both versions and fiddled with the settings on the monitor as well as in the preferences menu of the game. Sometimes these colorful dots ripple like waves but I'm not getting any images for about 1/2 the game. Measuring my cum.png

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I've downloaded and tried both versions and fiddled with the settings on the monitor as well as in the preferences menu of the game. Sometimes these colorful dots ripple like waves but I'm not getting any images for about 1/2 the game. View attachment 1324635
That's normal, the screen is supposed to look like that.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Family Fun said:
I've downloaded and tried both versions and fiddled with the settings on the monitor as well as in the preferences menu of the game. Sometimes these colorful dots ripple like waves but I'm not getting any images for about 1/2 the game. View attachment 1324635
That's normal, the screen is supposed to look like that.
Not sure about 'normal' but it does appear to be intentional.
I originally assumed something was wrong. :)

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I only managed to play this week after downloading it on the day of release. I remember that the devs were eager to hear what we think about the game.

I can say i liked it a a lot.

First and foremost because of how hot mom is and how good the renders are. I am only wondering how long the game will be, because all that is happening right now are scenes with 2 of them in their house masturbating him. Nothing else between those scenes, so it feels like it will end fast if something else is not included, i am not talking about sex scenes. But more like some additional activities or something.
I am saying that because the game is good and would like it to last longer.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I'm more interested in what's going on in the mom's head. does she have multiple personalities that for some reason are now just showing up. because she not acting. she a completely different person. I've been studying psychology for a bit. and this got my brain wondering all the fucked up possibilities that could be going on with her.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm more interested in what's going on in the mom's head. does she have multiple personalities that for some reason are now just showing up. because she not acting. she a completely different person. I've been studying psychology for a bit. and this got my brain wondering all the fucked up possibilities that could be going on with her.
I see it more as years of pent up sexual frustration finally being released. Good girl goes bad, if you will.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Maybe because I have played too many sci-fi games and because I'm a sci-fi writer but I keep waiting for the dev to pull some magic out of his ass. Every time I have ever seen eyes like this they normally have some powers. SO i guess what im getting at is. do they have powers or are they normal people with cool eyes?

Maybe because I have played too many sci-fi games and because I'm a sci-fi writer but I keep waiting for the dev to pull some magic out of his ass. Every time I have ever seen eyes like this they normally have some powers. SO i guess what im getting at is. do they have powers or are they normal people with cool eyes?
also currently playing it so i dont know how it ends yet but i cant stop clicking lol. well done dev.

I see it more as years of pent up sexual frustration finally being released. Good girl goes bad, if you will.
possibly but again i havent finished the game yet. so I dont know if shes playing with him or not.

see then his eyes are normal. it makes me think he has super powers.

the mom is deff a head trip. Not even GPS can help you with that trip. Damn. Then she blanked out for a moment and a new personality came to life, but why after so many years, are they finally coming to the surface?

the mom is deff a head trip. Not even GPS can help you with that trip. Damn. Then she blanked out for a moment and a new personality came to life, but why after so many years, are they finally coming to the surface?
1627670707930.png

1627671359814.png 1627671326308.png

lets be honest mum your split personalites are starting to freak me out. that what lol

ps dont mind me im just going to be posting my thoughts through out the game. if this is a problem contact me please and i will delete them all asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes